Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 01:36 AM

61,290 posts, read 87,094,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
I came across a picture of me with an old piercing...and I just sat back and remembered the good old days.

When I was younger I had one in the top of my ear...and wanted one in my nose because I think they look pretty- and no, not a stud but a dainty little hoop, but I couldn't have it because of my job, so I bought a fake one and wore it whenever I went out. I know a lot of people think they are ugly...but I am sure at one point someone also thought it was ugly to put holes in the ears...so really, what's so different?

Then...in my early wild twenties, I met a guy at a club and when I kissed him I noticed something very different...and I really really REALLY liked it...and I found out he had his tongue pierced with that bar through his tongue. It added a little.....flair to his kisses. I found it extremely sexy. Right then and then I wanted one and that weekend I got mine pierced with a silver bar. I loved it. Retarded, yes, but I felt sexy with it.

Then I grew up, had kids, became a teacher, and realized that unfortunately society is going to judge me by how I look, so I took out the tongue ring, and made my husband take out his 3 nipple rings and his bar through his ear.

I do wish though I had that tongue ring back!
well a gal pierced my heart bout 6 years ago. that was a pretty good job.
you cannt see it much on me now but i am still aware of it.i did not have to go to a parlor for it. she did this stuff in her home. actually to quiet a few people.
hurt like hell though.
funny i am still aware of it, i am not sure anybody else can see it though, like having your private parts pierced huh?

stephen s
san diego ca
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 02:47 PM

618 posts, read 1,606,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
I came across a picture of me with an old piercing...and I just sat back and remembered the good old days.

When I was younger I had one in the top of my ear...and wanted one in my nose because I think they look pretty- and no, not a stud but a dainty little hoop, but I couldn't have it because of my job, so I bought a fake one and wore it whenever I went out. I know a lot of people think they are ugly...but I am sure at one point someone also thought it was ugly to put holes in the ears...so really, what's so different?

Then...in my early wild twenties, I met a guy at a club and when I kissed him I noticed something very different...and I really really REALLY liked it...and I found out he had his tongue pierced with that bar through his tongue. It added a little.....flair to his kisses. I found it extremely sexy. Right then and then I wanted one and that weekend I got mine pierced with a silver bar. I loved it. Retarded, yes, but I felt sexy with it.

Then I grew up, had kids, became a teacher, and realized that unfortunately society is going to judge me by how I look, so I took out the tongue ring, and made my husband take out his 3 nipple rings and his bar through his ear.

I do wish though I had that tongue ring back!

I only have my ears pierced once. I use to have a second piercing in my ears which I did by myself, but I took them out upon my parent's request. I wouldn't mind getting 9 more piercings throughout my body, once I break away from the parentals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty