Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 10:04 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
If/when you have the work done can we please see the photos?
I have been working on this idea for some time now. I want anchor bolts clean into my bones. I will weld it to my foot, hire it out for my back. Even the undertaker will not be able to get this keepsake loose. I truly intend to take it with me, just like God has been telling me to do.

Maybe pixs of the foot shown as a shining light could be Ok.

I have already prototyped this application using duct tape. Maybe one day could get a pix of that with all its inner beauty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2007, 11:24 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,544,859 times
LOL, Cosmic!!! Very funny!

I'm so staid and boring... One hole in each ear, and those have closed up, because I never wear earrings. I'm not into jewelry very much, anyway. I wore my engagement and wedding rings when I was married, of course, but that's it. I can't stand the clinking and clanking sounds, and the feel of bracelets sliding around on my wrist. Makes me cringe! And since I don't like needles, no tattoos, either!

Old 04-16-2007, 01:06 AM

1,806 posts, read 5,704,418 times
I have had up to 15 piercings at once, in various locations...

Now I have 5.

Cosmic - you are cracking me up...but then again, my husband has a purely ornamental titanium implant in his wrist. Why? Because he could.

Talk to Steve Haworth...I'm sure he'd be tickled to do it for you.

Old 04-16-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Ok, This is what I am going to do.........!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
LOL, Cosmic!!! Very funny!

I'm so staid and boring... One hole in each ear, and those have closed up, because I never wear earrings. I'm not into jewelry very much, anyway. I wore my engagement and wedding rings when I was married, of course, but that's it. I can't stand the clinking and clanking sounds, and the feel of bracelets sliding around on my wrist. Makes me cringe! And since I don't like needles, no tattoos, either!
O' my word, Sandy you are my kind of girl.

But times are changing and we will have to get up to speed and voltage of the times. I am also considering a theme that has intrigued me for most of my life. Namely how to express my dualism in a Master / Slave relationship close coupled with my Spiritual Awakeness of Birth and Rebirth in multiple incarnations. Please hurry, we can go together, time grows nigh, within our clankness we can become our oneness.

To start I will have this large bolt surgically implanted in my lower leg to signify my oneness to the Path of Peace with Dharmaic Predestiny with Joy of our Astral Forms.

To feel the Warm Chains binding my body seeking parity with the Goddness of a wise enemy in diffusive Kendalini Energies as a Prerequisities for Ascension.

A Penis ring is to be installed to establish equilibrium in reawaking to a duad state with melding of male / female with the sound current at the substratum.

I will embed deeply in the shoulder the hooked fang of my true oneness through a Karmic Debt of Human Transmigration to a state of Rebirth Disharmonious Contradictory Perpetuated Co-Dependant Energies.

The final resting point will ensure my Ethereals Ascension of Consciousness with Hope, Faith and Charity. I have purchased new sneakers for this journey.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:39 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Well, I am at a complete loss for words ..................

I like your jimmy jams though

Old 04-16-2007, 04:23 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,488,979 times
I'd say Cosmic wins hands down.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:46 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,795,138 times
I have my 6 in my ears
I used to have:
tongue, nips, and belly button.. but have taken them out

Old 04-16-2007, 08:58 AM

Default Well thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Well, I am at a complete loss for words ..................

I like your jimmy jams though
Got them for Xmas. Really wanted the ones with the bootie feet in them. My legs show in these and I been questioning is it safe to walk the dog in them?

Thinking it might be Ok, if I wear my yellow sweat shirt under the top. Shows up good in the headlights.

Old 04-18-2007, 12:14 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
No peirced skin...other than

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/582/mvc007fae6.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-18-2007, 03:26 PM

800 posts, read 4,297,041 times
I'm boring...Just have double-pierced ears...I'd love to get tattoos, but afraid I wouldn't be able to stop. That is what happened with my younger brother LOL...Yes, our family has tendencies towards 'addictions'...Luckily, mine are decaf coffee and listening to my iPod...yep, I'm boring...LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty