Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 05:53 PM

6 posts, read 5,685 times

Advertisements

What are the best creams you know? To revitalize the skin. Make it look younger naturally. Tighten skin? that is 100% Natural
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 03:32 AM

466 posts, read 581,134 times
I can't say it is the best but it works for me. I've been using Monsia Skincare since Dec 2014. It seems to have kept wrinkles away from neck & forehead. I have 1 tiny line at the edge of each eye but no other wrinkles on face bar 1 age spot on left cheek, now in my 72nd year. During the UK winter I apply vit E oil after my Monsia day & night moisturizers, this seems to keep the moisture in.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:58 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
What's your "problem" keeping you from looking "younger?"

I have had good success with Boots Botanicals and Ole Hendricksen.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:29 PM

2,216 posts, read 2,936,227 times
I love emu oil! It has been wonderful for my skin. I also like Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Cream but it is over $50 for a small jar so I don't use it all that often. Plus I have no clue what kind of chemicals are in it. But it does keep my face hydrated as does the emu oil.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:14 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
I love coconut oil with a few drops of lavender and frankincense added. Frankincense is excellent for skin and lavender relaxes well and feels great as it glides on, and coconut oil is very pure.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:04 AM

5,132 posts, read 4,481,664 times
Coconut oil is all I use. It works beautifully for me. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I used to have problems with dry skin. All that went away when I started using coconut oil.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:27 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivers137 View Post
What are the best creams you know? To revitalize the skin. Make it look younger naturally. Tighten skin? that is 100% Natural
I dont think there is one or Id be using it.. all creams have something in them . I used to buy Witch Hazel and rose water from the chemist, I dont know if its still available , and I only use Doublebase cream from the doctor or you can buy it from the chemist or online.. Ive tried all sorts of creams since I was young and most cause allergic results for me.. Avalon make a face cream with most bad stuff taken out and its not expensive.. you can buy it online or from health stores..

Avalon Organics Lavender Luminosity Daily Moisturizer 50g is intended to restore natural moisture to your skin making it appear soft and healthy. Dry skin often appears dull and tired. This weightless moisturizer enriched with Lavender infuses the skin with necessary hydration to make it appear brighter and more vibrant. Kombucha present in the Avalon Organics Luminosity Moisturizer smoothens the skin’s surface to enhance radiance. This 100% natural moisturizer contains grape seed polyphenols that protect the skin from damage causing free radicals with their powerful antioxidant action. You can provide a velvety softness to your skin by applying the moisturizer daily as its active ingredient hyaluronic acid helps in enhancing skin’s moisture retention.

Lavender Luminosity Daily Moisturizer for naturally luminous skin

Lavender is a popular ingredient for various skincare products owing to its inherent skin beneficial properties. Lavender can be used as an antibacterial and antifungal agent, protecting the skin against all kinds of damage causing agents. Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, Lavender can help get rid of acne and other type of skin irritation. By detoxifying the skin and nourishing it from within Lavender based moisturizer leaves it soft, supple and glowing. Avalon Organics Lavender Luminosity Daily Moisturizer 50g is a cruelty-free product, free from chemical additives.

NSF/ANSI 305 certified
no GMOs
vegan
biodegradable
no parabens
no phthalates
no synthetic fragrances or colors .... these are the ones you can choose from.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:33 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Make younger looking & also tighten skin? Other than a tiny temp fix, no cream will do that...

Even the ones that claim to...

Old 10-15-2016, 09:35 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
Coconut oil is all I use. It works beautifully for me. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I used to have problems with dry skin. All that went away when I started using coconut oil.
my young granddaughter swears by coconut oil and I should try it too.. is it greasy though.

Old 10-15-2016, 10:27 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,699,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I love coconut oil with a few drops of lavender and frankincense added. Frankincense is excellent for skin and lavender relaxes well and feels great as it glides on, and coconut oil is very pure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage 80 View Post
I use only pure coconut oil as well. A little goes a very long way and it is cheap and pure. I have it around for cooking and baking anyway so no need for any additional purchases. Stays on and moisturizes all day long. I add a bit more prior to bed time.

I also use it as an all-over body moisturizer. I even started getting a red scaly rash on the back of my hands during season/temp changes and it cleared it up right away. Also works great for dry and calloused feet. Apply it to feet before bedtime and put some white cotton socks on and your feet will look and feel great the next day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty