Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 07:00 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,350,941 times

Advertisements

At this point,and after being involved with probably every single tattoo thread that has been placed on this forum, I have to wonder why such negative comments are allowed.

I was in the "why do black people have whiter teeth" thread or whatever it was called, and nothing in there was racist. The thread got totally removed from the board. Not one racist thing in it but a person complaining that it was.

People can call a person with tattoos trashy and whatever else, and the threads go on and on and on.

A person can't just say something like they think tattoos are unattractive, or I do not prefer them, or I would not date a person with tattoos. No. They have to go all out and call the person names, say they are gang members, etc, etc.

If I got on here and said any race of a person was any of the things people call people with tattoos, it would not be acceptable. It should not be acceptable to call a person names or make broad generalizations about them on here.

The people with tattoos are not calling the people without tattoos who do not like them any names.....

Something to think about.

Old 01-28-2014, 09:14 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,245,191 times
Pikantari has a very good point. There's no need to attack people because they have tattoos. Saying that you don't like tattoos or that tattoos themselves look trashy to you isn't the same as saying that people who HAVE tattoos are trashy people, because even if you think this, you don't know it to be true in all cases.

Thread closed.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty