U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 12-19-2009, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
12,252 posts, read 16,903,141 times
Reputation: 5661

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
This thread is ridiculous and obviously the OP is getting a real ride with this post. I cannot believe you gals would give him the satisfaction of responding to his question. This is really a personal matter that shouldn't be shared with a stranger. Is there no self respect with anything anymore? Just thought I would comment.
We are all strangers, silly. Welcome to the mascarade party. Whether you are as bald as Howie Mandel down there..or have a 60's afro...nobody knows who you are.

 
Old 12-19-2009, 12:09 PM
 
8,424 posts, read 24,188,312 times
Reputation: 5908
Yeh..its not like I have my picture up...Oh wait..I do.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 01:10 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
1,373 posts, read 981,707 times
Reputation: 2882
If you guys are all so "grossed out" about the idea of a woman who has shaved everything because it seems as if you are looking at a girl, then why do you (in general, not all of you) seem to prefer skinny women with bodies like 12 year old boys as long as they have big breast implants? I'm not being hateful, I'd really like to know. Seems like so many men want a model-type women, and those models in general really do have boyish bodies but they have also had implants. That is not generally a "natural" state for most women. Anyone?
 
Old 12-19-2009, 01:19 PM
 
8,413 posts, read 9,656,901 times
Reputation: 4873
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
If you guys are all so "grossed out" about the idea of a woman who has shaved everything because it seems as if you are looking at a girl, then why do you (in general, not all of you) seem to prefer skinny women with bodies like 12 year old boys as long as they have big breast implants? I'm not being hateful, I'd really like to know. Seems like so many men want a model-type women, and those models in general really do have boyish bodies but they have also had implants. That is not generally a "natural" state for most women. Anyone?

Ugh. Those types may be nice to look at, but when it comes down to putting your arms around them, it's a total turn-off. I don't want a Pillsbury Doughgirl, but the skeletal feeling of "skinnies" really makes me nauseous. JMHO.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 09:32 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
12,252 posts, read 16,903,141 times
Reputation: 5661
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
If you guys are all so "grossed out" about the idea of a woman who has shaved everything because it seems as if you are looking at a girl, then why do you (in general, not all of you) seem to prefer skinny women with bodies like 12 year old boys as long as they have big breast implants? I'm not being hateful, I'd really like to know. Seems like so many men want a model-type women, and those models in general really do have boyish bodies but they have also had implants. That is not generally a "natural" state for most women. Anyone?
IMO...you are underestimating the guys that are worth it.
 
Old 12-19-2009, 11:42 PM
 
Location: Flower Mound, Texas
1,837 posts, read 2,602,098 times
Reputation: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
We are all strangers, silly. Welcome to the mascarade party. Whether you are as bald as Howie Mandel down there..or have a 60's afro...nobody knows who you are.
I won't even waste my time with this response or this thread for that matter. Sorry that I visited...I have better things to do with my time.
 
Old 12-20-2009, 08:30 AM
 
2,176 posts, read 4,542,961 times
Reputation: 1207
I've said on these boards a few times now that people who go with the pre-pubescent argument are not educated in the subject. It is a convenient shock response...But it doesn't address the facts...If a guy really liked the whole pre-pubescent look, wouldn't he demand other pre-pubescent things? Perhaps dressing like one? Taping down boobs? Most guys think it looks and feels better...
 
Old 12-20-2009, 12:08 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Upstate NY!
12,252 posts, read 16,903,141 times
Reputation: 5661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
I won't even waste my time with this response or this thread for that matter. Sorry that I visited...I have better things to do with my time.
See ya...stranger.
 
Old 12-21-2009, 01:12 AM
 
Location: Flower Mound, Texas
1,837 posts, read 2,602,098 times
Reputation: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
See ya...stranger.
You can be sure that I am no stranger. back to you!!!
 
Old 12-21-2009, 05:17 PM
 
Location: Miami
888 posts, read 86,174 times
Reputation: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
This thread is ridiculous and obviously the OP is getting a real ride with this post. I cannot believe you gals would give him the satisfaction of responding to his question. This is really a personal matter that shouldn't be shared with a stranger. Is there no self respect with anything anymore? Just thought I would comment.
You believe that I'm getting a "real ride" (your words) from this thread?
How would you know?
That's right, you have no proof either way. You don't know.
To be quite honest, the thread creation was sincere. I'm a guy who would prefer that the woman kept hair down there neatly trimmed.
Thus, your theory of women "giving me satisfaction" by responding to an anonymous question is most definitely without merit.
Who's the paranoid one here? I'll give you a hint - it's not me.

And this is a "personal matter that shouldn't be shared with a stranger"?
Again your words.
I find that comment ridiculously funny.
In City-Data I would guess that a large proportion of the threads contain personal information.
Just check out Love & Relationships.

It's funny that someone would attempt to determine the line of demarcation between what remains "personal" and what is an acceptable thread topic for public consumption. It's kind of like censorship. You'd probably enjoy censoring responses to threads you don't like. It's just another classic example of someone applying their own view of how things should be and attempt to impose it on the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top