Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 10:46 PM

2,976 posts, read 13,371,721 times

Advertisements

There are other cultures where hair removal "down there is the norm. Don't over analyze it. It is considered more hygenic. It is not a trend. This has been going on for centuries.

Last edited by jhlcomp; 12-05-2009 at 10:58 PM..

Old 12-05-2009, 11:17 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,645,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Yeh because YOU have had a period. WTF are you talking about? You telling me how its to have a period is a totally ridiculous statement there dude.

Well yes you did claim to have a higher existance on the subject you condescending little cockadoo because you begged all of us to review ourselves like there was something wrong with the choice. The sex is better for the girl. And yes. you get hair out of the way there is more skin contact. Biological fact of the obvious kind.

I have yet to meet anything male that is grossed out by grooming.

I guess I am example number one because I don't like blood clots in my pubes and enjoy sex my way instead of whatever I can do get a male...

Yeh

Ok.
Well, women dealt with it for a long time just that way. When did it actually become a trend to have it all shaved off?

Not personally appealing to me, appearing more "child like" than anything.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:20 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,645,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
I have said it once and I will say it again. A 6 year old looks NOTHING like a fully mature woman in the crotch area hair or not. You guys still look the same down there since you were six?
Except for the hair, basically yes. Other than growing in proportion to the changes in frame size over the years.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:28 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,010,151 times
My first time on "Fashion & Beauty". I feel I've learned a lot today.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:50 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,372,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
Agree with you just about 100%.

I'm 23. I've shaved, at least to some extent, well before it became a trend, and continue to do it. I don't do it for anyone else (heck, no one to do it for, at the moment, anyway!) but myself.

I feel MUCH cleaner (knowing that sweat/bacteria/blood won't be getting trapped in the hair), and even sexier at times. And the whole deal about hair helping? well, that's preference. Cotton panties can work just as well for those that sweat some.

I've never had an infection from shaving, save for maybe an ingrown hair occasionally. Sometimes a tiny cut or two, but hey, that happens on my legs and arm pits every now and then, but I don't make a deal about it.

You and I can't be the only ones that agree on this, Pitt!
You're not. All the surveys I've seen on men prefer it totally bare, but, I don't think many men will hope on here (unless its presented as an anonymous poll) and say that. They are afraid they'll be looked upon as a child predator, because thats bandied around so much.
Pitt, talking about all that gunk in the hair is so true. (can't rep you right now)

Old 12-06-2009, 12:04 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,029,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
Oh, and if you shave, that itches as it comes in. With waxing - no itch.
The heck it doesnt!

It itches like the devil either way to me, and either way there are still ingrown hairs.

Old 12-06-2009, 12:15 AM

37,131 posts, read 42,196,846 times
Most women just keep it trimed. It looks 'unfinished' with no hair at all.

Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 AM

3,631 posts, read 7,668,016 times
I gotta say I think its kind of gross bald but that is probably because my first first hand experience with that was sitting in a holding cell surrounded by nothing but streetwalkers and noticing they all were completely shaved- which makes sense considering its probably not easy for them to always clean up between johns. I think most woman can trim and shave the sides and still be able to keep it clean down there (I would hope!). Too much hair is definately not a good thing but I have to agree that none is a little creepy.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:48 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,299,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
You're not. All the surveys I've seen on men prefer it totally bare, but, I don't think many men will hope on here (unless its presented as an anonymous poll) and say that. They are afraid they'll be looked upon as a child predator, because thats bandied around so much.
Pitt, talking about all that gunk in the hair is so true. (can't rep you right now)
I've been with the same woman for 3+ years. I like a little variety down there. When were sitting at dinner and I hear 'I shaved today' it's a good thing that I have to wonder what exactly that means.

Anything you can do to keep it 'fresh'.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:52 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,152,881 times
Grown women are supposed to have hair down there. To see a grown woman "bare" just doesn't compute with me. Makes me feel like I'm staring at a naked girl, which is monumentally creepy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty