U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like..
fake boobs 18 18.95%
enhanced lips 5 5.26%
cosmetic surgery in general 18 18.95%
none 65 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 08:38 AM

29,945 posts, read 34,545,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Rakin - I totally agree with you. I am really tall and my little boobs did not fit to my body at all. I had a few plastic surgery's and no one thinks I look fake (check out my profile pic). No diet or exercise could have gotten me bigger boobs, smaller nose ...

... Before you judge a fake looking person please think that this person might be very unhappy because it turned out like that or she had a lot of complexes causing her to get surgery.My clothes look wonderful since I have boobs (they are still not big, just a small C) and no one ever makes fun of me anymore. I had a boyfriend when I was a teenager who always watched "baywatch" and made fun of my small boobs and it made me shy and unhappy until I was in my 20's and got the implants. I changed as a person since then.
My wife is just like you. She was very small chested and her implants gave her a much better balanced figure and her boobs still look luscious after 18 years. (I saw them last night up close)

She also had a large nose that he reduced at the same time as her implants since it distracted from her facial features. The doctor told us those are the 2 most commonly done joint operations.

Overall her new figure and better looking nose boosted her image of herself and she became a much more confident woman. This confidence is displayed in her life and she has been a more successful person professionally.

I have heard her and her friends say many times how much better their clothes fit after implants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 08:45 AM

15,745 posts, read 11,757,357 times
I hated the summer because I did not want to wear T-Shirts or even bikinis, I was often hiding under tons of clothes. I stuffed my bra but then when guys looked at me I felt bad because I thought, they only look at me because of the stuffed bra and as soon as we would get "busy" they would find out and dump me so I better not hook up with them in the first place ... Lot's of stuff going on in my brain those times. Now I wear what I want, I feel pretty, dare being naked and don't regret it at all.I also don't think it is bad if somebody has a plastic surgery after having a baby when the belly doesn't bounce back. Some women have this big saggy bag hanging down and there is no exercise which can help. Those women are very unhappy, the marriage is suffering because of that, the baby gets affected - why in the world shouldn't those women have the baby belly removed??I do not agree with women having surgery on things they could get rid of by exercise. That is unfair to the women who work hard to get a good shaped body.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:48 AM

6,772 posts, read 11,586,219 times
I don't give a rats ass who gets plastic surgery. I've never had it myself, but when i get older I expect my husband to put my body back in the original condition he purchased it. I mean married me in.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:51 AM

19,022 posts, read 24,687,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I don't give a rats ass who gets plastic surgery. I've never had it myself, but when i get older I expect my husband to put my body back in the original condition he purchased it. I mean married me in.

Is he a surgeon??

Old 12-30-2009, 08:53 AM

23,922 posts, read 31,144,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Haha! Sounds fair to me!!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:19 AM

Check out the other Thread "what is sexually important to you" and there you hav the answers, why so many women get plastic surgery !!! We all just want to be the hot women they talk about!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:25 AM

6,772 posts, read 11,586,219 times
Quote:
I had a few plastic surgerys and no one thinks I look fake (check out my profile pic).
Your nose is very nice altho pinched noses *usually* indicate that a little work has been done. It doesn't look *fake* tho. Very European.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:27 AM

4,941 posts, read 7,087,907 times
I would get work done in a heartbeat! I can't persuade my husband to go along with it.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:28 AM

12,579 posts, read 12,804,704 times
Quote:
Now I wear what I want, I feel pretty, dare being naked and don't regret it at all. I do not agree with women having surgery on things they could get rid of by exercise. That is unfair to the women who work hard to get a good shaped body.
You're gorgeous, so you should feel pretty.
So the concensus goes such as this; If it boosts the women's self esteem, doesn't turn her into a circus freak, and compliments her natural beauty then . I'm on board with that.
Men love women in all different shapes and sizes. Generally speaking I can find at least one attractive feature on most women. We have our preferences and if all the women become plastic then what choices do we have. It's bad enough that every interstate exit looks the same I don't want women falling into that mold.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 AM

I am European I do not really like the guys who want the perfect girl on their side, laugh about not so attractive ones but don't approve plastic surgery. At least we women try to look better by surgery - sometimes it doesn't work out well and we look fake. Guys are usually don't care if their belly gets bigger and bigger over the years and we are expected to find that attractive no matter what.
We wouldn't try so hard if the men wouldn't expect so much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty