Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: guys wear nail polish are...
gay 26 59.09%
creative 7 15.91%
metrosexual 2 4.55%
confused 8 18.18%
sexy 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 03:29 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times

Advertisements

In addition and continuation of my last post...
Many cultures around the world don't have our same objection to 'colorful' male make-up and paint...
This, infact use to be the norm for most societies...even Greece...where it was normal and standard for the males to 'dec' themselves out in bright colors and patterns...

And as you can see below...in some societies it's still allowed to exist...all the below images are of males from various cultures around the planet...
Attached Thumbnails
Are there guys out there who paint their toe nails?-imagescawwa0rl.jpg   Are there guys out there who paint their toe nails?-imagesca26842x.jpg   Are there guys out there who paint their toe nails?-imagescai0acts.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 03:34 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Congratulations!

You're gay.

Old 01-28-2010, 03:42 PM

Default enlightened

No, what I am is 'enlightened'....

And you are displaying the typical, predictable, constraints of human nature...for all future visitors to see....

Typical label name calling rather than dealing with the issues....

Your attitude is on display for all....

Rather than admit my points are valid...let's name call....
Wow...that's really adult....

According to their logic people, this is how they see things...

Anything bright and colorful = gay
Mallard ducks, Peacocks and other bright male animals = gay
Any male who is intelligent and can present a solid case = gay

Funny thing is I have not in the slightest bit made sexual orientation apart of this conversation....

Question for my readers...if sexual orientation is not on my mind...why is it on theirs???
Good day...

Old 01-28-2010, 04:03 PM

NO, I said that because I've read your other threads..in addition to this one. How you like to cuddle w/ other men and such. Sugarcoat it all you want, you're gay or at the very least bi.

And you're the one who put GAY as an option on the poll, so don't ask why people are bringing sexuality into it. You did that.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:04 PM

7,125 posts, read 12,661,810 times
Yes, we should all be free to be peacocks and strut our stuff...I love color...on men and women...it's cheery. Too much beige or grey gets me down...look at the birds, as mentioned above, and all the wonderful colors of flowers...Mother Nature isn't shy about using color...

Old 01-28-2010, 04:23 PM

Default Males can be bueatiful too...

Another example of nail polish on a male...it is a trend that is growing...and everyone has their own reasons for doing it...
On another site, I met a punk rock who told me him and his wife would go out together wearing sandals..with his feet exposed...
Some guys say it's a 'liberating' thing...and others do it just to be 'rebelious'...to 'spite' the main stream...the way males wearing earings use to represent...
Attached Thumbnails
Are there guys out there who paint their toe nails?-100_0979.jpg  

Old 01-28-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
NO, I said that because I've read your other threads..in addition to this one. How you like to cuddle w/ other men and such. Sugarcoat it all you want, you're gay or at the very least bi.

And you're the one who put GAY as an option on the poll, so don't ask why people are bringing sexuality into it. You did that.
Hi, I hope your having a pleasent evening...

About the cuddling comment....I was painting a SCENERIO....I do believe it was in the 'Would you marry a Billionare' thread...

I was painting a hypathetical scenerio...some poster asked me what were the conditions of the marriage...and I told them 'there may be some cuddling' involved....
You have to read things in context....like we all learned in school with those 'comprehension' tests....

Ok....

Old 01-28-2010, 04:36 PM

Default A flower....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin View Post
Yes, we should all be free to be peacocks and strut our stuff...I love color...on men and women...it's cheery. Too much beige or grey gets me down...look at the birds, as mentioned above, and all the wonderful colors of flowers...Mother Nature isn't shy about using color...
And you my friend, are an enlightened soul....
You are a flower...
Attached Thumbnails
Are there guys out there who paint their toe nails?-imagesca30lpo5.jpg  

Old 01-28-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Hi, I hope your having a pleasent evening...

About the cuddling comment....I was painting a SCENERIO....I do believe it was in the 'Would you marry a Billionare' thread...

I was painting a hypathetical scenerio...some poster asked me what were the conditions of the marriage...and I told them 'there may be some cuddling' involved....
You have to read things in context....like we all learned in school with those 'comprehension' tests....

Ok....
Ok first of all..your thread was entitled Would You Marry a GAY Billionaire.

And no, I didn't get it from that thread, I got it from the other one you started ...Guys who like other Guys but aren't GAY.

I'm seeing a theme here, sorry you can't see it. My reading comprehension is fine.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Ok first of all..your thread was entitled Would You Marry a GAY Billionaire.

And no, I didn't get it from that thread, I got it from the other one you started ...Guys who like other Guys but aren't GAY.

I'm seeing a theme here, sorry you can't see it. My reading comprehension is fine.
Guys who like other guys who aren't gay?....ok....

Sounds interesting...I just don't recall starting a thread like that...however I will do research when I'm done here...

All that being said....
What does that have to do with guys who wear nail polish?
What does my personal sexual prefernces have to do with the topics or themes discussed here??

Connect the two for me....and then tell me how it's relevant?

When math teacher is presenting theory on automic energy...do you suddenly burst out in class...'Hey math teacher...I think your gay'....

When your on the subway and whisking down the tracks...do you walk into the conducters booth and tell him 'Hey, I think your gay or bi'....

In other words what does your suspicions of my sexuality have to do with the issues being discussed?
Why are you even going there?

Not that I care...I'm simply trying to teach you about yourself....ok...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty