Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: guys wear nail polish are...
gay 26 59.09%
creative 7 15.91%
metrosexual 2 4.55%
confused 8 18.18%
sexy 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 10:05 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,382 times

Advertisements

Life is oh so short...
Can't believe Whitney H has left us...

So many great artist are leaving us...but they leave behind such a wonderful body of work and art...kind of what I want to do, in order to inspire others...

This song by MJ is dedicated to you Whitney Houstan, and to all others who just have that creative spirit about them...

I also miss you MJ...you left to soon...

Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Remix) - YouTube

(I wanna Rock with you 'remix')

Last edited by Time and Space; 02-11-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 09:19 AM

19,705 posts, read 20,232,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

As such, I conclude I'm a celestial being from another planet...

You are awesome.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
You are awesome.

Ahh...thank you...
I'm just a goofy kind loving soul who truly believes laughter and love is medicine, and can cure alot of what ails people...

The Benny Hill Show Theme Tune - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnuYhFRYbAw

Last edited by Time and Space; 02-13-2012 at 06:04 PM..

Old 02-13-2012, 07:58 PM

19,705 posts, read 20,232,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

Ahh...thank you...
I'm just a goofy kind loving soul who truly believes laughter and love is medicine, and can cure alot of what ails people...

The Benny Hill Show Theme Tune - YouTube

Deniece Williams - Lets Hear It for the Boy - YouTube
Haha, I know.

You have very nice feet as well, lol. I am impressed!

Old 02-13-2012, 08:06 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Me either. Some people confuse gay and transsexual people. I've never met a gay man who shaved his legs, wore makeup or painted his toe-nails. Those I've seen were just cross-dressers who happened to be gay, or were possibly trans.

The men I've met who have shaved their legs tended to be very metro, athletes or body builders. The men I've met who have painted their nails were musicians/punks. The men I've met with long hair were mostly musos. They were all straight as far as I know. The men wearing speedos were straight, many old and fat, as far as I know.

Why is sexuality always brought into it?

I've never met any gay men who do those things either and you're absolutely right the ones that usually do it are the metro sexual types. Yes agree, gay is thrown into a lot of convos that have nothing to do with actual sexuality/sex acts but with a person's clothing and stuff. I don't get that.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:17 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,683,630 times
My wife and I got into an argument about all these kids in school wanting to crossdress which results in bullying. My stance is youre there to learn and look at the chalkboard not at what the person next to you is wearing. Our opinion has been pretty much "theyre just clothes. Who cares what you wear?" Same with painting your nails. Heck paint them pink itll look just like the flesh underneath. A lot of ppl have pink or red lips. If they put on lipstick that perfectly matched their lip color would you think they were gay? If so, why? their lips were pink or red before and they still are.

Old 02-14-2012, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,286 times
Smile man who loves to paint his toenails...

I am a male who is proud to have painted toenails. I don't see anything wrong with it. It is a way that I like to express myself. My favorite color I love to have on my toes is cherry red. A classic and classy color which goes over quite well with my female friends. I was intimidated about it at first but once I saw how pretty my toes looked afterwards I loved it! Being gay has very little to do with this, again it is a way in which I feel comfortable expressing myself.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:48 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,683,630 times
I painted my nails a light shade of blue once and a woman asked me why my nails were painted blue. I told her "Because I ran out of red". That seemed to satisfy her because she shrugged and walked away.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:03 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,849,609 times
Never done my toes but I went through a phase where I painted my fingernails black for awhile. I'm gay if that makes a difference.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:05 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,364,809 times
You might think this was an odd question...but I have seen more men with painted toes in this town than I ever thought possible...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty