Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: guys wear nail polish are...
gay 26 59.09%
creative 7 15.91%
metrosexual 2 4.55%
confused 8 18.18%
sexy 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 11:23 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times

Advertisements

Statistically, your 98% more likely to be a gay male if you don't, do not paint your toe nails...sorry, but that's how the stats add up...

And gay males,...males who seek out other males, are 98% more likely to be attracted to your unpolished dull male feet, than they are a guy with nail polish on...

So if your a male, and your feet are 'natural'...your more likely to be 'gay bait'....

Just ask any open gay person if you don't believe me...

if anything, painting your toe nails red, as a guy, turns off other gay males...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 03:29 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,111 times

Old 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,684,039 times
regardless if painting nails is looked upon as being "gay" or not, this thread shows just how strong homophobia continues to be in this country.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:04 PM

Post 282...expect

Hey look, I'm glad you felt the need to 'come out' here and admit you're 'gay', or 'gaaaaaayyy'

it doesn't matter to me whether or not you're gay...but I'm glad u finally got it off your chest...I just hope others in your circle of friends, are understanding...

Other than that, congradulations for coming 'out'...I bet you feel relieved now....

What colors do you paint your toenails expect? Pink maybe?

Last edited by Time and Space; 04-29-2012 at 10:18 PM..

Old 04-29-2012, 10:15 PM

^lol you're corny.. theres 29 pages worth of other men calling this thread gay bro.. i'm sure your father's soiled his pillow crying bitter tears of disappointment that his son loves tube steak as much as the woman who birthed you.
so feel free to paint your nails as much as you want, i'm sure your boyfriend appreciates it before he does to you what your father did to your mother the night you were conceived. you sick freak

Old 04-29-2012, 10:19 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,684,039 times
wonders why the ppl who are so against anything possibly being gay frequent those threads. kinda like atheists who hang out in the christian forums. If i were a macho manly man id be hanging out in the sports forums or someplace not the fashion forum.

I think we need to get back to what the question is. Are there guys out there who paint their nails? Yes or no? The question wasnt does painting your nails make you look gay but everyone seems to think thats what is being asked. maybe the poll is whats doing it. idk.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 PM

oh i see fashion is only for homosexuals...

note to self: swallowing penises and dressing well are things for gay men only.

thanks for the advice m'am

Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
^lol you're corny.. theres 29 pages worth of other men calling this thread gay bro.. i'm sure your father's soiled his pillow crying bitter tears of disappointment that his son loves tube steak as much as the woman who birthed you.
so feel free to paint your nails as much as you want, i'm sure your boyfriend appreciates it before he does to you what your father did to your mother the night you were conceived. you sick freak
Do you have 'select' hearing or reading then??

Do you not read what others have expressed?

Like married men allowing their wives to paint their toe nails ect ect...

What you're really saying expect, is that you're very fragile on the inside...and the idea of someone painting your toenails make you, not anyone else...but makes you feel 'gay'....

You can only speak for how you feel, and what you are, not others...

Now...if your going to come on here with this '[domain blocked due to spam]' forum lower mentality...than there's not much any one can say to convince you otherwise...

But if you want to 'grow up'...and 'mature' just a tad bit...maybe you could learn something about yourself...and quit projecting your own sexual insecurities onto others...

Now, shall it be Pink or Red...which would look most cute on your feet?

Last edited by Time and Space; 04-29-2012 at 10:35 PM..

Old 04-29-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Gay. Gay. Gay. Even my gay friends say this is gay.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:55 PM

Well since by far, the vast majority of 'gay' men 'do not' paint their toe nails, and wear Wrangler Jeans...and work out in the gym...like that site 'RealJock.com'

(go there and check it out, 100% gay, and most of the men on there are built like Steve Goldburg)

Where all the gay guys on there are built like UFC fighters...

Than I guess based on expects logic, if you wear wrangler jeans, and workout, it means your 'gay'...

Since most gays are 'closet'...and therefore dress, act, and behave, just like their hetro counter parts...duh...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty