U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-08-2011, 06:29 AM

3 posts, read 3,632 times
My breasts are a 32F and I am so proud of having big breasts,I have had to work out alot to keep my breasts firm and in good shape,I do love to keep fit and do alot of running,yes my big breasts do bounce up and down it natural for big breasts to bounce up and down but if you wear a good sports bra it can help alot,I am a very huggy person and do have friends also with big breasts,the only thing that does embarris me abit is when my friends and me hug,our big breasts push so hard together,thats the only time I feel they get in the way. Zoe

Old 11-08-2011, 07:33 AM

2,015 posts, read 1,798,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Big boobs suck. I never understood why a women would get fake boobs. Most guys can care less about boobs. A handful is plenty and in my personal opinion nicer. I like a girl with real boobs that look manageable. Besides Im more an as s, leg guy. I could care less if a women has big ti ties. If your a women and you want to get bigger boobs to impress some guy or guys, take it from me, most guys don't give a sh t. I personally look at girls who have to get breast augmentation as very insecure. It only makes you look sad that you go out of your way to get fake breasts put in just to please guys. You have this idea that guys care so much. Not true. I don't even pay no mind to breasts. First thing I look for on a girl is face, then legs, as s.

Actually I prefer small breasts to giant breasts. Looks more athletic-natural to me.
Being a man doesn't give you a free pass to speak for "most" men (or guys, as you put it). You have your own preferences, and so do other men.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:29 AM

3,191 posts, read 3,847,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeF View Post
My breasts are a 32F and I am so proud of having big breasts,I have had to work out alot to keep my breasts firm and in good shape,I do love to keep fit and do alot of running,yes my big breasts do bounce up and down it natural for big breasts to bounce up and down but if you wear a good sports bra it can help alot,I am a very huggy person and do have friends also with big breasts,the only thing that does embarris me abit is when my friends and me hug,our big breasts push so hard together,thats the only time I feel they get in the way. Zoe
And this is the most fake post I have ever read on this website.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:30 AM

3,191 posts, read 3,847,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Being a man doesn't give you a free pass to speak for "most" men (or guys, as you put it). You have your own preferences, and so do other men.
He sure as hell isn't speaking for me!

Old 11-08-2011, 02:45 PM

3,518 posts, read 2,778,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
I'd say he's pretty accurate. Like just about any body part preference, it's negotiable. I'd say guys in general like large breasts but wouldn't turn down a smaller chest if it came in the right package. Any guy would pick the amazing woman with the small chest over the obnoxious chick with the DD's.

Old 11-08-2011, 03:00 PM

5,259 posts, read 4,963,673 times
I have a small chest and I'm fine with it. I never wanted to get bigger boobs. Then again, I've never been one to want to flaunt cleavage.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:27 PM

1,069 posts, read 793,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zineth01 View Post
many women want big breasts because the media has deemed them sexy. there are also some logical reasons why big breasts (and big hips, big thighs, etc) have always been considered sexy: because they indicate to a man that a women is fertile. very skinny women without curves do not appear fertile. thus, the popularity of "naturally" curvy women like Beyonce and J-Lo. Men like curves.hahahaha
A lot of women want bigger breasts because small breasts are not as feminine. Guy like big boobs period and that is just the way things are. Women are getting all types of things done to be seen as attractive to men.

I have big boobs and they get a lot of attention, I love attention. Girls with smaller boobs who write rude comments to other woman with larger boobs are just jealous. The only thing wrong with having big boobs and when I say big I mean above a DD cup size, you are stuck with plain looking bras that are a bit pricey. You cant just walk into Walmart and pick up some bras you have to go online which kind of sucks...

Old 11-08-2011, 08:52 PM

452 posts, read 442,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I have big boobs and they get a lot of attention, I love attention. ..
That says it all, doesn't it?

Except it wouldn't work with me. I like slender, fit women.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:56 PM

1,193 posts, read 835,767 times
My boobs are what i'd consider big LOL and I love them i've had them for years.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:10 PM

4,554 posts, read 3,917,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
A lot of women want bigger breasts because small breasts are not as feminine. Guy like big boobs period and that is just the way things are. Women are getting all types of things done to be seen as attractive to men.I have big boobs and they get a lot of attention, I love attention.Girls with smaller boobs who write rude comments to other woman with larger boobs are just jealous. The only thing wrong with having big boobs and when I say big I mean above a DD cup size, you are stuck with plain looking bras that are a bit pricey. You cant just walk into Walmart and pick up some bras you have to go online which kind of sucks...
Sorry, no.

I've dated from A to DD, and I like a nice tight set of B's best....

Yep, attention...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.