U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-13-2011, 12:01 PM

6,332 posts, read 4,320,681 times

Advertisements

everyone is saying big boobs atract negative attention.
As if small boobs don't?

Every woman has something that attracts unwanted attention,whether its her breasts,bottom,hip,face,etc.
I have did experiments with is. My sis is a j cup with a flat rear and no waistline.
We both got the same amount of attention in the nightclub.

Loving my B cups.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:16 PM

1,069 posts, read 818,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I'm sorry,I had to chime in.
Who are you to talk about big breasts when you are 290 pounds?
Like,duh,of course you are going to have them with all the fat.
Big breasts are big breast whether I am fat or a twig.
Quote:
Most celebrities are small breasted. Think Alicia Keyes,Beyonce,JL.
I don't care about celebrities

Quote:
Btw,I have a B cup but because my waist is 14 inches smaller than my hips I still gets lots of attention. Besides,big bums are in.

I'm 180pounds with a 0.69 waist to hip ratio,which is the universal beauty marker.
Big boobs aren't.

From the looks of the pics,you don't have a waist.
You aren't exactly skinny either so I dont get your point. First you called me ghetto now you calling me fat, interesting.

Oh and I do have a booty also so I really dont get your point.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:29 PM

3,518 posts, read 2,882,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Big breasts are big breast whether I am fat or a twig.
Well, not exactly. Anyone would have big boobs if they put on 150 lbs, men included. I think she just meant it's nothing to brag about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I don't care about celebrities

You aren't exactly skinny either so I dont get your point. First you called me ghetto now you calling me fat, interesting.

Oh and I do have a booty also so I really dont get your point.
You are fat. It's a fact, not an insult.

Last edited by UnexpectedError; 11-13-2011 at 09:36 PM..

Old 11-13-2011, 09:06 PM

5,717 posts, read 7,156,067 times

Old 11-13-2011, 09:10 PM

17,738 posts, read 7,712,619 times
Big Boobs Small Ass, sorry don't make the whole person, the whole package does inside as well as out.

To much influence is about looks, and this is what gives so many of our young girls today, complexes they do not need. Accept people with big breast, and small breast, you are who you are, your soul is what counts anyways.

My 40 DD are all naturale, do not hang, i have lucky genes, have a J. LO. type bod that when i was really young hated it. Embraced it as i got older.

Be happy with who you are, if there is something you are so unhappy with that you cannot live with it, and you can afford to have it fix, then by all means do what makes you happy, not anyone else.

Do not ever change for anyone but yourself?

I did not ask to have large firm breasts, it is what i got from birth. And i am a slender built. I actually enjoy them now more then when i was younger, and i get looked at no matter if i wear a t-shirt or a sexy short dress.

Embrace yourself, and your body, and appreciate life.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:15 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,021,528 times
I love my women with small boobs but damn that, big boobs rock!

Old 11-13-2011, 09:58 PM

1,480 posts, read 3,805,717 times
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:04 PM

6,332 posts, read 4,320,681 times
I don't understand when women with big breasts say us with smaller ones are jealous.
I don't say women with flat butts or thick waisted are jealous of me.

As I've stated,thr universal sign of beauty is the whr of .7.
Big boobs are an american thing.

Yes tj,I know you have big boobs and a butt,with no waist. That's not an hourglass figure.
I know I'm not skinny either.

Another thing,when you are obese,you don't know your true shape due to a high body fat %. You may be a pear,banana,or apple shaped.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:20 AM

1,069 posts, read 818,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I don't understand when women with big breasts say us with smaller ones are jealous.
I don't say women with flat butts or thick waisted are jealous of me.
I said the the women who always say "you will just sag when you get older" and other nonsense are the ones who are usually just jealous. Jealous because they were born with the body of a 12 yr old boy,

Quote:
As I've stated,thr universal sign of beauty is the whr of .7.
Big boobs are an american thing.

Yes tj,I know you have big boobs and a butt,with no waist. That's not an hourglass figure.
I know I'm not skinny either.
I don't need an "hourglass figure" and not every women is born with one.

Quote:
Another thing,when you are obese,you don't know your true shape due to a high body fat %. You may be a pear,banana,or apple shaped.
I will never be skinny so I will just consider myself thick. There are a lot of fat women with small breasts and put all the weight on their stomach and some who do not.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM

33,756 posts, read 19,816,322 times
Small boobs are nice because they won't sag. And you can run without pain. However most men like big boobs and they make the dress or top look nice to fill out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty