Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2011, 03:54 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,823,278 times

Advertisements

Because men supposedly like them and they happen to be somewhat of a physical ideal these days.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:17 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Not in THIS thread... this thread is MASSIVELY (no pun intended) anti-large breasts.

There are some pro-comments regarding them - but if you go back to the start and re-read... you will see that the most negative comments are against large breasts. I know ya'll want to argue w/that person you love to argue with... but man it tends to F- up so many threads...

I dont care about any "universal code of beauty" or whatever the F- it's supposed to be. I care about my own body, taking care of it, and having it the best it can be. If my breasts were killing my back, and my bra straps making dents in my shoulders - i'd get a reduction. For MYSELF. All bodies are different - BONEs grow different and you cant change that unless you want to get ribs removed like Cher...

TONS of women get implants - so SOMEbody out there wants bigger breasts. It's a painful operation... and major surgery. It's no fun (i know - a relative had it done).

At least a breast reduction is usually done to help the health and well-being of the person.

And PS. - some women are lucky enuf to have T AND A!! Nobody is perfect, and looks dont mean everything... stop obsessing, people
That's my whole point. I have small breast and a large rear.I love my shape.
How come I never hear of women with large rears putting down women with flat arses?
Why?

The ones who I see on here putting down large boobs are women who actually have them,who want reductions.

The particular poster you are talking about calls skinny women twigs all the time,but its wrong for someone else to call her names.

Really,how can someone who is close to 300 pounds talk about large breasts when she is large all over? As I said already,she could be apple shaped or even pear shaped,her true shape is hidden.
How would this person feel if the first to go are her boobies,if she loses weight? Then what? I know of people who were DD who shrank to B cups.
Would she feel less feminine?

Old 11-15-2011, 05:42 AM

No one still hasn't answered my question
If big boobs are what men love the most then why:
Is KK,Beyonce,and JL. Always on the best bodies list? None of them have particularly huge,or even big breasts.
Imo,KK has average sized breast.

Why are Asian women in demand in America when a lot of them have small boobs?
They are frequently said to be more feminine,so how is that when they have small boobs?(since large boobs are supposed to be more feminine)

Old 11-15-2011, 07:07 AM

12,229 posts, read 21,492,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
How come I never hear of women with large rears putting down women with flat arses?
Why?

The ones who I see on here putting down large boobs are women who actually have them,who want reductions.
Yes, yes, we know already. You love your shape. That's awesome.

And to your second point above, I call total B.S. This thread is all about big boob bashing (hmm.. new sport? but I digress). I answered your question why do girls want big boobs? I said cause they think they're too small? You assumed I meant that all girls wanted bigger boobs, which I never said. I gave a simple answer to your simple question!! If you had added the word "some" in front of girls in your thread title you wouldn't have had to make that assumption.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:52 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,222 times
Quote:
Why?
They do actually, I am one of those women who put down pancake flat butt girls.
Quote:
Have you read the thread (lol that rhymes) Lot's of small chests women and some men are putting down large breasts as well.

Quote:
The particular poster you are talking about calls skinny women twigs all the time,but its wrong for someone else to call her names.
Yep, for obvious reasons, but people call me names anyway.

Quote:
Really,how can someone who is close to 300 pounds talk about large breasts when she is large all over?
Um because I do have large breasts. There was a point when I was losing weight and my boobs did not move an inch. When I was 14 (at a little above average weight) I had bigger boobs than you lol.
Quote:
As I said already,she could be apple shaped or even pear shaped,her true shape is hidden.
If anything I may be pear shaped. Definitely not apple shaped or hourglass but pear. I think I know my body better than you do.

Quote:
How would this person feel if the first to go are her boobies,if she loses weight? Then what? I know of people who were DD who shrank to B cups.
Would she feel less feminine?
The answer is yes I would feel less feminine if my boobs or butt where to disappear and I was actually shaped like a ruler, which obviously is not the case.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:57 AM

Quote:
No one still hasn't answered my question
If big boobs are what men love the most then why:
Is KK,Beyonce,and JL. Always on the best bodies list? None of them have particularly huge,or even big breasts.
Imo,KK has average sized breast.
Because they find their bodies attractive? I don't know. Why do men go to Hooter's at droves to get served by busty waitresses? If men were not going they would have been out of business.

Quote:
Why are Asian women in demand in America when a lot of them have small boobs?
They are frequently said to be more feminine,so how is that when they have small boobs?(since large boobs are supposed to be more feminine)
Never heard of Asian women being in demand. Most of them are very skinny and have no curves. Which counters your statement as "the universal code of beauty". Maybe it is only white men who like them. The men here are not crazy about them...

Old 11-15-2011, 08:24 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Because they find their bodies attractive? I don't know. Why do men go to Hooter's at droves to get served by busty waitresses? If men were not going they would have been out of business.

Never heard of Asian women being in demand. Most of them are very skinny and have no curves. Which counters your statement as "the universal code of beauty". Maybe it is only white men who like them. The men here are not crazy about them...
I kind of agree with this. I don't believe that for most people in this country, Asian women are in demand. I know that before I lived in Asia for a while, I never even thought twice about being attracted to Asian women because I figured they were too thin/petite for my tastes. While this is still largely true, I have met many beautiful, sexy Asian ladies who may or may not have fit my physical preferences, and have also found a few that did, and man, did that ever surprise me.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
They do actually, I am one of those women who put down pancake flat butt girls.

Have you read the thread (lol that rhymes) Lot's of small chests women and some men are putting down large breasts as well.

Yep, for obvious reasons, but people call me names anyway.

Um because I do have large breasts. There was a point when I was losing weight and my boobs did not move an inch. When I was 14 (at a little above average weight) I had bigger boobs than you lol.

If anything I may be pear shaped. Definitely not apple shaped or hourglass but pear. I think I know my body better than you do.

In the pics you looked apple shaped or ruler shaped. You have to have a noticable waist,which unfortunatley you don't.

Judging from that pick,if you call yourself thick you hijacked the word.I don't know anybody who would consider you thick. You don't have a waist,you have rolls from what I see.Thick means to have a .7 ratio.

The answer is yes I would feel less feminine if my boobs or butt where to disappear and I was actually shaped like a ruler, which obviously is not the case.

You have bigger boobs then me,but you also have a bigger stomach,arms,cankles,legs,back,shoulders,feet,neck ,heck everything is bigger.
Of course you are going to be bigger than me,your 100 pounds heavier than me.
Then again,I was never 290,heck even 260.
Not at 18,I would have just killed myself if I was that weight at that age.
Go to assmatrix and see where you stand.

Aren't you the same one on welfare? You are proud to be fat and on welfare.
You probably eat better than I do and I have to pay cash for my food from working.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
You have bigger boobs then me,but you also have a bigger stomach,arms,cankles,legs,back,shoulders,feet,neck ,heck everything is bigger.
Of course you are going to be bigger than me,your 100 pounds heavier than me.
Then again,I was never 290,heck even 260.
Not at 18,I would have just killed myself if I was that weight at that age.
Go to assmatrix and see where you stand.

Aren't you the same one on welfare? You are proud to be fat and on welfare.
You probably eat better than I do and I have to pay cash for my food from working.
I can tell from this post that you have low self esteem if you were to kill yourself if you were my weight. It's not really all that bad. I think you are over exaggerating, there are skinny girls who definitely have bigger feet than i do. I think my feet look cute. Bones do not get "fat" so the majority of your rant was just irrelevant. It seems that you canot and will not get over the fact that i am fat and fabulous while you obsess with being skinny because society said you have to be. A lot of people "hijack" terms people will claim they are smart when they really aren't. I can call myself whatever I want to and no, I don't need you or anyone else's approval.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:44 AM

299 posts, read 607,760 times
I like big boobs. I dislike fake ones. Id take a pair of small naturals over big fakes any day. But large naturals are the best, as long as the girl isn't large herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty