Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2010, 05:23 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You've got to be kidding.

I've come across a lot of people on this forum who's intelligence I called into question, but I'm sure that most of them could tell the difference between the numbers 2 and 3.

Filihok to brick wall: A person either has a full sleeve tattoo or does not have a full sleeve tattoo. There is no other option.

Filihok to brick wall continued: There are a bunch of categories of people with full sleeve tattoos, for example:
People who regret getting full sleeve tattoos, people who also have other tattoos, people who don't have other tattoos, people with red hair, people with no hair, people with 10 fingers, people with other than 10 fingers, etc
There are a bunch of categories of people without full sleeve tattoos, for example: People who are repulsed by full sleeve tattoos, people who think full sleeve tattoos are super-sexy, people who enjoy anal sex, people who are vegetarians, people with red hair, etc

But EVERYONE either has a full sleeve tattoo, or does not have a full sleeve tattoo
Option 1
One or 2 things are happening here....you are either so freaking smart that the obvious stuff (like what we are arguing about) is so hard for you to comprehend, that it hurts you to be wrong and you have to attempt to prove how smart you are....by bringing charts into this and big words....

OR....

Option 2
You are so dumb that you cannot figure out there are more than just 2 types of people in the world and you are trying to play "Look how smart I am"....

I'm going with option #2 here....

Anyway, you have said it yourself again....

Nevermind....you right...how is that...now go away and deflate your head or whatever you have up there...

Good bye...

Old 04-28-2010, 05:34 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Option 1
One or 2 things are happening here....you are either so freaking smart that the obvious stuff (like what we are arguing about) is so hard for you to comprehend, that it hurts you to be wrong and you have to attempt to prove how smart you are....by bringing charts into this and big words....
You don't have to be 'so freaking smart' to understand a chart. Well, let me rephrase that. I don't have to be 'so freaking smart' to understand a chart.

Quote:
OR....

Option 2
You are so dumb that you cannot figure out there are more than just 2 types of people in the world and you are trying to play "Look how smart I am"....
There are many types of people in the world. However, every person in the world can be described by one of two categories-those with full sleeve tattoos and those without full sleeve tattoos.

I'm still waiting for you to give me an example of a person who does not fall into one of those two categories. Well, I'm actually not waiting, because it is impossible for you to do so.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:31 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
You don't have to be 'so freaking smart' to understand a chart. Well, let me rephrase that. I don't have to be 'so freaking smart' to understand a chart.

There are many types of people in the world. However, every person in the world can be described by one of two categories-those with full sleeve tattoos and those without full sleeve tattoos.

I'm still waiting for you to give me an example of a person who does not fall into one of those two categories. Well, I'm actually not waiting, because it is impossible for you to do so.
Your chart was llike the CBO with Obama's health care plan....

Junk in Junk out...

I don't have to prove it....you have proven it many times in your own words....would you like me to quote them all....or can you find them...

Old 04-28-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Your chart was llike the CBO with Obama's health care plan....

Junk in Junk out...
Well, since the chart was based on the information that you provided...

Quote:
I don't have to prove it....you have proven it many times in your own words....would you like me to quote them all....or can you find them...
Quote:
No doubt in my mind that "MOST" people will regreat getting full sleeve tats when they are older...the people that will not regret them are the people who do not want anything more than to work at the local cornor store....
Let's look at this for the umpteenth time.

Stock Footage of Bouncing Tennis Ball against Wall

Quote:
"MOST" people will regreat [sic] getting full sleeve tattoos when they are older
[maybe I'm missing some meaning implied by the odd quotation mark and capital letter combo]

Most people won't get full sleeve tattoos, so they would not be able to regret it.

Quote:
the people that will not regret them are the people who do not want anything more than to work at the local cornor [sic] store....
The people that will not regret them will include
1)people who didn't get full sleeve tattoos, the majority of people in the world, and
2)people who did get full sleeve tattoos that don't regret them.
However, in your statement, you make no allowance for people who don't get full sleeve tattoos. Instead, you have stated that every person who doesn't regret getting full sleeve tattoos wants nothing more than to work at the local corner [sic] store.

So, in your post you have set up the following situation:
A majority of people in the world who will regret getting full sleeve tattoos. And a minority of people who do not regret getting full sleeve tattoos, and who want nothing more than to work at the corner store. And no one else.

Now, I don't think that you actually believe this. But it IS the meaning of what you posted.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:50 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Oy, my head is spinning.......

Into which category do people who don't have tattoos and don't want any fall?

Old 04-28-2010, 04:52 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
There are two types of people...those who separate people into two groups and those who don't. :-)

Old 04-28-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
There are two types of people...those who separate people into two groups and those who don't. :-)
TKramar gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

No reason for your head to spin. It isn't difficult in the slightest. If a person doesn't have a tattoo, then they do not have a full sleeve tattoo. Piece of cake.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:19 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

Probably someone who has something better to do than argue over something this silly.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:01 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
TKramar gets it.

No reason for your head to spin. It isn't difficult in the slightest. If a person doesn't have a tattoo, then they do not have a full sleeve tattoo. Piece of cake.
But....but....but.....I don't wanna be in the same category as people who have tattoos but they just aren't full sleeve tattoos.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:27 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Probably someone who has something better to do than argue over something this silly.

That's why I dropped out a few pages back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty