U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 03:00 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,581,307 times
Seven for all mankind jeans fit EVERYONE perfectly, they're my favorite. They have different fits too. They're not cheap, but worth every penny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2010, 12:09 PM

787 posts, read 1,012,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Actually he does have Levi and Wrangler jeans but they could fit better. Was wondering about Lands' End trim fit chino type slacks.
Any trim fit should work...try for low rise too...

Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 PM

1 posts, read 853 times
My husband also has no butt - actually he has negative space where his butt should be. No kidding - his waist is below a bit of a tummy, and then his hips are actually smaller than his waist. This causes his pants to ride down constantly when he's working (construction) and he's constantly frustrated. As he says, a plumber's butt is appreciated by no one. A belt does not help. We've discussed suspenders, but he's not excited about that idea for construction work. Help!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 PM

8,958 posts, read 7,128,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Which jeans/slacks are designed for men who have no butt? I need to get new ones for my husband.
buy pants that fit him and forget his butt since you know what it looks like!!

Old 09-18-2012, 02:13 PM

3,263 posts, read 3,120,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Why the hell worry about "special" pants for a man "with no butt"? He's your man so it matters not to anyone else what his butt looks like for crying out loud!

Just get him regular pants or better yet let him buy his own pants and you stay out of it.
agreed

Old 03-25-2013, 04:32 PM

1 posts, read 583 times
I think I'm the only guy here. Short and no butt but fit. Need like 33 waist 29 long. Really! No butt. Any suggestions. And btw, oi'm old too.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:18 AM

3,823 posts, read 2,307,744 times
If you want something skinny..Arizona Jeans skinny fit.

Old 04-07-2013, 06:27 PM

3 posts, read 6,772 times
I think this really is more a concern with functionality than anything. Has nothing to do with wanting to accentuate features for pleasure :P I have this same issue and its a pain in the....well...butt. I have yet to find a jean/pants that don't constantly slide down. When you don't have a butt or a Flat butt, it doesn't matter how tight your belt is, it just wants to slide down. Pants are designed with the idea that you'll have somewhat of a bubble to rest the back of the waistband on. And if you don't, theres excessive sag, and you're constantly pulling your pants up. it annoys the !@#$ out of me. No ammount of stair climbing has remedied my lack of touche. I have more belly in the front than butt in the back, which only makes it worse. They need a Flat-A cut jeans....Seriously :/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty