U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-13-2010, 09:37 AM
 
1,280 posts, read 2,143,559 times
Reputation: 960

Advertisements

Which jeans/slacks are designed for men who have no butt? I need to get new ones for my husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-13-2010, 10:30 AM
 
8,424 posts, read 24,425,211 times
Reputation: 5916
Does he have to deal with a generous tum or more heavy set (teddybear) or is he skinny man/no butt version? (oh what terms..lol)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2010, 10:36 AM
 
1,280 posts, read 2,143,559 times
Reputation: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Does he have to deal with a generous tum or more heavy set (teddybear) or is he skinny man/no butt version? (oh what terms..lol)
Not a teddy bear type but has a little tummy. He's 6'1", 220, very long waisted, large build with 36" waist, and medium muscular legs (actually he has great looking legs!) -shorter inseam of 30".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Status: "It's almost Christmas (and Christmas break)!" (set 10 days ago)
 
794 posts, read 1,096,060 times
Reputation: 330
Probably something low rise and slim cut...my husband has a similar build and looks great in jeans that aren't baggy or relaxed fit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2010, 12:11 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,022 posts, read 14,474,354 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Which jeans/slacks are designed for men who have no butt? I need to get new ones for my husband.
How can a man have no butt? That's physiologically impossible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2010, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Planet Eaarth
8,958 posts, read 8,542,670 times
Reputation: 7193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Which jeans/slacks are designed for men who have no butt? I need to get new ones for my husband.
Why the hell worry about "special" pants for a man "with no butt"? He's your man so it matters not to anyone else what his butt looks like for crying out loud!

Just get him regular pants or better yet let him buy his own pants and you stay out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
 
1,280 posts, read 2,143,559 times
Reputation: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000 View Post
Probably something low rise and slim cut...my husband has a similar build and looks great in jeans that aren't baggy or relaxed fit.

Thank you. Your CONSTRUCTIVE comment here is appreciated. I think one problem is that he hates trying on clothes. What he fails to understand is that once you find a brand and style that fits, you stick with it and avoid further shopping at least for awhile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Status: "It's almost Christmas (and Christmas break)!" (set 10 days ago)
 
794 posts, read 1,096,060 times
Reputation: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Thank you. Your CONSTRUCTIVE comment here is appreciated. I think one problem is that he hates trying on clothes. What he fails to understand is that once you find a brand and style that fits, you stick with it and avoid further shopping at least for awhile.
My husband hates to try on clothes as well...we definitely stick to the same brands...some that work for him are Levi's, Hilfiger, and believe it or not, Wrangler!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Status: "It's almost Christmas (and Christmas break)!" (set 10 days ago)
 
794 posts, read 1,096,060 times
Reputation: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Why the hell worry about "special" pants for a man "with no butt"? He's your man so it matters not to anyone else what his butt looks like for crying out loud!

Just get him regular pants or better yet let him buy his own pants and you stay out of it.
It's the cut of the pants that makes a difference...why wouldn't she want her husband to look his best?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2010, 02:47 PM
 
1,280 posts, read 2,143,559 times
Reputation: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000 View Post
My husband hates to try on clothes as well...we definitely stick to the same brands...some that work for him are Levi's, Hilfiger, and believe it or not, Wrangler!
Actually he does have Levi and Wrangler jeans but they could fit better. Was wondering about Lands' End trim fit chino type slacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top