Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2010, 08:48 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentzr View Post
EMI - You just said it again...you would take a girl in skimpy attire over a guy in a speedo anyday. Hence, you are more tolerant of women's flaws over man's, assuming they both have equal levels of flaws. That is what you are saying.
That was the first time I said it, and you're warping what I wrote, because that is definitely not what I'm saying.

Here, let me simplify it for you - I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR PENIS.

When a woman wears a bikini, I cannot see her vaginal lips, nor the shape of her nipples, nor the dimples in her butt. When a guy wears a Speedo, you can usually see his penis. Yes, yes, men have penises and that's all fine and dandy, but I really don't need to know what yours looks like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 11:09 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
Why are you insinuating that I encourage toleration of women looking like crap over men doing the same? A woman with a less than ideal body looks ridiculous in skimpy attire as well. However, I would take a woman in a bikini over a dude in a Speedo any day, namely because I don't really want to know every detail of what he's carrying.

**** news flash ****

he is carring a penis.......

Old 08-03-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
That was the first time I said it, and you're warping what I wrote, because that is definitely not what I'm saying.

When a woman wears a bikini, I cannot see her vaginal lips, nor the shape of her nipples, nor the dimples in her butt. When a guy wears a Speedo, you can usually see his penis. Yes, yes, men have penises and that's all fine and dandy, but I really don't need to know what yours looks like.

if you don't want to see a mans penis, then don't look between his legs, because that is where us men keep our penises......

kinda like lookin at a woman with her breasts hanging out all over, I don't want to see that.............

Old 08-03-2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:

do you look at your bf penis, ever??

Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM

2,632 posts, read 4,050,414 times
I have to disagree with the previous comment regarding the bikini. If newer bras are designed with "concealers" despite padding and support, then the bikini wouldn't be different than bras without them: they can still show.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:49 AM

1,446 posts, read 4,597,493 times
EMI - Women reveal parts of their buttocks and their nipples on the breast wearing what they wear. I do not see why you are not upset about that as well.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:49 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Heed you own advice!

People here do not agree with you.
That's life.
+1.
How ridiculous to stand on a soapbox and preach using the euphemism of Speedos, I mean, really.
In the F&B forum no, less.....makes me wonder why this target audience was chosen.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 AM

1,446 posts, read 4,597,493 times
Pitt Chick - I accept that people do not always agree with me. I just think they should see the other point of view as well.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentzr View Post
Pitt Chick - I accept that people do not always agree with me. I just think they should see the other point of view as well.
I agree.
also this emi- chick lives in florida and says she does not wear shorts.

need i say more.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:03 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I agree.
also this emi- chick lives in florida and says she does not wear shorts.

need i say more.
And your point is?????
I live in Florida, and dont wear shorts, capris yes, shorts no.
Now go nightcrawl somewhere else!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty