Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,056,542 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any personal experience at the Benton County Performing Arts Charter School located in Rogers, AR? I'm looking for someone who maybe has a child there that can help give me some further info regarding the school, programs and how well the school is run!
Any and all info is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2010, 02:42 AM

Seriously! No one has any information about this school? Wow! Not sure that speaks well for the school at all!

Old 06-28-2010, 07:33 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
Seriously! No one has any information about this school? Wow! Not sure that speaks well for the school at all!
I don't know how you can draw that conclusion. The school is small, you wanted a parent of a student to answer your question. The Arkansas forum is one of the smallest forums on city-data, what are the chances that any of the Arkansas posters have a child in the charter school? Close to zero. I don't think that a lack of response can be considered to reflect on the school in any way.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:30 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,357,743 times
I've never heard of it. With that said, if you are serious about getting your child into a good performing arts school, Alma is the best public school in the state for that. Their performing arts center is better than most college facilities in the state.

Old 06-29-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't know how you can draw that conclusion. The school is small, you wanted a parent of a student to answer your question. The Arkansas forum is one of the smallest forums on city-data, what are the chances that any of the Arkansas posters have a child in the charter school? Close to zero. I don't think that a lack of response can be considered to reflect on the school in any way.

Most people that are on this forum have been able to contribute some info to other posters regarding schools in the Bentonville, Rogers, Fayetteville area. So, to see that no one had commented for several days on this particular thread is what lead me to believe that maybe the school isn't as great as the other public schools in the area. After doing a lot of talking to several friends of mine who teach in the area, my conclusion was accurate. The charter school, from what I have been told by many in the community, is not as good as the other public schools and most kids leave by middle school so they can go on and get involved in school sports.
But, you were the first one to respond so I appreciate it!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Foosball View Post
I've never heard of it. With that said, if you are serious about getting your child into a good performing arts school, Alma is the best public school in the state for that. Their performing arts center is better than most college facilities in the state.
Really! I need to look into that one then because my daughter is all about the arts and we have been talking trying to decide what do to with her talents and interest. I appreciate the feedback!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:49 PM

731 posts, read 1,367,152 times
I remember when Coco on Fame had the encounter with the photographer. I have no info on this school, nor do I have any information on St. Petersburg, Russia, but it looks like a cool city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post

Old 06-30-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenoter View Post
I remember when Coco on Fame had the encounter with the photographer. I have no info on this school, nor do I have any information on St. Petersburg, Russia, but it looks like a cool city.
Well, thank you for your input!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers