Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2007, 08:21 PM

2 posts, read 9,105 times

Advertisements

I'm moving to work in bentonville in 2008. I see lots of reasonably priced houses in bella vista but also see references to septic and sewer. Is there not public sewer in bella vista.

Also need info on daycare. What are good recommendations? I see references to daycare on public school campus, how does that work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2007, 03:21 PM

14 posts, read 56,176 times
Default Bella Vista Septic

Bella Vista and Bentonville are adjacent to each other. There is one elementary school in Bella Vista which is actually a Bentonville school. The daycare that is in conjunction with the school system is for young mothers to be able to complete their high school education without being concerned about their children.

There are many other daycare options in the area. There are different criterias for the different ones including church, private, and public. What did you have in mind?

Regarding the septic issue; Most of Bella Vista is on septic but some is on Bentonvilles sewer. To be on sewer in Bella Vista, you just about have to be in the southeast end of town. You will need someone with a good understanding of the area to help you.

Are you aware that Bella Vista also has a POA? It is currently $24 a month and offers a reduced rate to use the golf courses, swimming pools, tennis courts, and many, many more benefits that Bella Vista has to offer.

Please feel free to contact me for further information or other assistance.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:55 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
I just wanted to reply to the septic tank situation: we have lived with septic tanks in the past (not now thank goodnes) having a septic isn't the end of the world, expecially today. they are so much better than in years past. I would not let this stop me from looking at any area.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers