Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 07:12 PM

231 posts, read 381,456 times

Advertisements

Cliffs 1&2, Shiloh and southern view apartments right off the highway are good starting point. They are Lindsey apartments but we'll maintained. You will pay for the dog if they let you have it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 08:37 PM

998 posts, read 1,237,346 times
Fayetteville Apartments for Rent - Fayetteville Apartments Reviews and Ratings

I've never lived in F.ville but I assume you've checked apartment ratings and other similar websites?

Old 05-01-2015, 08:10 PM

573 posts, read 586,059 times
Read up on some reviews on the Cliffs I apartments. According to a couple reviews I read, you won't get your deposit back as they use a $170 cleaning fee, then a "painting" fee on every apartment regardless of condition. Also they seem to have a flooding issue with the water heaters they use in the apartments. However if you don't mind donating your deposit to them and dealing with occasional water heater floods, there didn't seem to be any other complaints. Nowadays I don't expect to get deposits back anyway as all landlords are basically scam artists anyway. $250 isn't a high deposit imo anyway.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:21 PM

573 posts, read 586,059 times
It seems like it is hard to find apartments under $1k per month that actually get positive reviews. So far all the places Snaple4 and others have suggested have quite a few "rant" reviews saying why it is the worst place ever. Kind of worried but I guess signing a 1 year lease isn't too long to be committed. However I know with my anger problem and short temper I am afraid if management is bad I may assault someone. I can't stand when people try to **** me over.

Old 05-04-2015, 08:45 AM

100 posts, read 164,819 times
Fayetteville is a college down so don't expect to get your deposit back, that's how it works unfortunately.

My co-worker lives at The Cliffs and has nothing but positive things to say about it. He's been there for 4 years now and always talks about how the service guys are quick to fix any issues that might arise. There seems to be less students in his building and more white collar, young professional types.

Remember that apartment reviews are usually going to be negative. Tenants are moved to post something negative, not positive. Rarely will someone think "Oh, I had a great stay in this apartment, let me write a good review".

Old 05-04-2015, 09:18 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdquarle View Post
Fayetteville is a college down so don't expect to get your deposit back, that's how it works unfortunately.

My co-worker lives at The Cliffs and has nothing but positive things to say about it. He's been there for 4 years now and always talks about how the service guys are quick to fix any issues that might arise. There seems to be less students in his building and more white collar, young professional types.

Remember that apartment reviews are usually going to be negative. Tenants are moved to post something negative, not positive. Rarely will someone think "Oh, I had a great stay in this apartment, let me write a good review".
so true about negatives versus positives: people expect to be happy so often don't bother to let others know about good results, but when things don't go right, they are quick to spread the word and often the word isn't quite the way it appaars. As for deposits: our granddaughter when she was a student did get her deposit back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
View detailed profiles of: