Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 08:56 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
you do not live in NWA. you know nothing abour rural versus urban areas here. The family is in no way isolated from the world. You say, to your knowledge Jane has not moved out, where are you getting your information? I am tired of people judging the Duggers and how they are raising thier family. If you don't know all the facts what right do you have to judge or act like you know what is really happening?

Do I think their life style is right for everyone? No, anymore than I understand being an agnotic, but I do not judge them What Josh did happens more than most of us can imagine and it has little to do with his upbringing or his Christian faith. Probably the reason he went to his parents had to do with his faith.
He also hired some celebrity bodyguard. He's obviously pretty scared. The media wants something to talk about is what this boils down to and to divert attention from real issues. I never watched one episode of "19 kids and counting" and am within miles of where they live and have yet to see any of them. I've lived here since 19 freaking 73. If someone is making a million (something) per episode on some TV series and can't put anything into their community, it doesn't take some kind of scandal for a judgement opinion from me. They covered this up because they didn't have the money to put this guy through counseling at one time and used their 10 kids ( at one time) as a crutch for a number of years for free diapers and what have you. No one is blind here and no one knew what was going on because they covered it up with some camp.

It can't be made right. If he can hire some million dollar bodyguard, then that tells you where their families true fate was about in the first place ( I am in no way trying to add to skepticism for the family but very few people even know them in NWA) They sent him to some camp because they didn't have any money at one time and hid behind some "Faith" BS because it was cheap. Looks like now, they'll have to lose some dough.

SO, it was BS when the show started and now it is BS when the show ended. It's equal to a wash or a zero = nothing lost, nothing gained ( for me)

Maybe now the Duggars need to invest into finding 19 people that are interested.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 06-10-2015 at 09:14 PM..

Old 06-10-2015, 10:27 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times
This was a legally sealed case contingent on many factors not withstanding rehab for the 14 year old
who inappropriately groped victims and followup councilling. The Diggers will sue the pants off the
Individuals and departments that leaked this old case. Ching Ching hubba habba!

Old 06-10-2015, 10:30 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times
[quote=openmike;39974930]This was a legally sealed case contingent on many factors not withstanding rehab for the 14 year old who inappropriately groped victims and followup councilling. The Diggers will sue the pants off the individuals and departments that leaked this old case. Ching Ching! There is no reason to cancel this show although I personally don't schedule or ever use TV
guide as I just click click click lol.

Old 06-11-2015, 05:30 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisofoat View Post
The Druggers are an odd lot. They are not far removed from Jim Jones and the People's Temple of Guyana. As their manufactured lives continue to unravel and become scrutinized, the headlines will be reporting of a enforced suicide pact reminiscent of the Gobbels Family at the end of the Nazi Reich.
Slightly over dramatic maybe? Yes, they are a little strange or appears that way to many of us. A lot of people who are not mainstream appear odd but that doesn't make them suicidal or mean they fit into the same catagory as Jim Jones followers for heaven sake.

Old 06-11-2015, 06:53 AM

1,789 posts, read 4,342,421 times
JIM JONES AND PEOPLE'S TEMPLE. I was working in San Francisco at the time and they were a dangerous cult not a family living different from the mainstream. For instance, with my husband's job we moved many times so I home schooled my children. First day of actual school was OSU. We didn't do it because of sheltering our children but it worked with our lifestyles. Point being we probably didn't look mainstreamed during those years but are. Now I would say Druggers are not mainstreamed but not cult. A cult would be dragging the rest of us in.

Old 06-11-2015, 07:18 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
How many years of viewers have the Druggers dragged into thier incestous acts? The whole "separation" of children from society via a homeschooling scheme is very suspect and disturbing. The fact that they use religion as a shield for their unsavory activities speaks for itself.
As the Druuger drama unfolds we will find a "Jim Bob" admitting to acts of incest, phedophillia, and perhaps animal abuse.
troll alert

Old 06-11-2015, 07:37 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
That happened when that unseemly group arrived on the television screens of a gullible america
No, it happened when someone decided to start posting wild and egregious posts on a thread just to get a rise out of the other posters.

Old 06-11-2015, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
troll alert
Thanks DC. I am beginning to think some of these posters would have had their posts deleted but I am not sure we have a moderator right now.

Anyone who thinks people who home school their kids are suspect needs to get out in the world.

Old 06-11-2015, 08:52 AM

Quote:
How many years of viewers have the Druggers dragged into thier incestous acts? The whole "separation" of children from society via a homeschooling scheme is very suspect and disturbing. The fact that they use religion as a shield for their unsavory activities speaks for itself.
As the Druuger drama unfolds we will find a "Jim Bob" admitting to acts of incest, phedophillia, and perhaps animal abuse.
'where in the world are you getting your ideas? Do you live in NWA, do you know anything about the family other than what you have read or seen on TV? Of course you do not.

Old 06-11-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
One doesn't have to live in the sewer to be able to observe.
It is just to sad, when people like you continue to post this nonsense....Obviously you know nothing about NWA. in fact it sounds like you don't much about anything expect to try and spead rumors about people you know nothing about. Did you even watch the 2, very well spoken young women talk about what and btw what did not happen? Let's just say, some of us hope for the best and others get a kick out of thinking the very worst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers