U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 05:49 AM

70,127 posts, read 80,796,440 times

Advertisements

Just heard yesterday it seems to be official we are getting another Aldis. It will be in NW Bentonville. That will work well for those of us in BV and those living in Centerton. I don't have any details, just know, it sounds like it is really happening.I remember when the one in Rogers was remodeled about 2 or 3 years ago.The manager had told me, she thought the company would still need to add another store in the near future. I guess it is finally happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2018, 07:28 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,165,121 times
I'm not very familiar with Aldi's. I've been in one twice I think and quickly browsed. What is the favorites from Aldi's for most? Produce and meat? Someone fill me in. I have one in the town I go for my shopping.

Old 04-22-2018, 10:51 AM

1,020 posts, read 609,711 times
It will be on the corner of 102 & I Street

Old 04-22-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
I'm not very familiar with Aldi's. I've been in one twice I think and quickly browsed. What is the favorites from Aldi's for most? Produce and meat? Someone fill me in. I have one in the town I go for my shopping.
Holly, am leary of their meats except maybe things like chicken thighs. I did buy ground beef one time, it has no flavor. We love the dairy products; so much less expensive than most stores, cheeses are great except for the blue cheese: tasteless. Canned goods are as good as anywhere and at least 10% if not 20% less expensive and for me: the two things I love the most are the produce (most of the time) and the sour dough bread. For those who are gluten free they have a good selection of gluten free foods; same with those who want organic or lean toward health and low fat foods. I could care less about that part.

Old 07-19-2018, 02:48 PM

About a month ago we were told the store would open around Oct. Now they are saying closer to the end of the year, but ground has been broken and they are on their say, that goodness.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:37 AM

Update: scheduled opening: 3 weeks from today, Oct 16th. This is the date we heard yesterday from one of the managers of the Rogers store. She will be moving over to help open the store. I am super excited!!!!and at my age there are not a lot of things that get me excited.

Old 09-25-2018, 02:03 PM

1,020 posts, read 609,711 times
Just drove by and they are installing landscaping so getting close.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:12 PM

484 posts, read 337,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Update: scheduled opening: 3 weeks from today, Oct 16th. This is the date we heard yesterday from one of the managers of the Rogers store. She will be moving over to help open the store. I am super excited!!!!and at my age there are not a lot of things that get me excited.
Haha I'm happy for you. We shop quite frequently at Aldis, and are fortunate to have one within a mile and a half of where we live.

Old 09-26-2018, 07:25 AM

99 posts, read 101,789 times
What is so exciting about an Aldi?

Old 09-26-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaple4 View Post
What is so exciting about an Aldi?
It depends on where you like to shop and what choices one has? Most of us have learned to enjoy Aldi's for the prices and quality overall. The problem has been we need to go to Rogers which is a long drive for many of us, especially those of us near 279 and not near 71. now we will have one much closer. We like Allen's and Harps is ok but both are a bit higher priced than some of us want to pay. Walmart, as many know, doesn't always have the best produce, so to have Aldi's is a wonderful improvement. If you have tried them do for heavens sake. I do not buy meat there very often but do buy most everything else. NO, I do not do all my shopping there. We do a Sam's run once a month and would never drive to Rogers just to shop at Aldi's. BTW they have frozen sea scallops for about $9.00 for a 12 oz or maybe 10 ounce package. It is perfect for the 2 of us and we love their pizza. Plus dairy products are about 1/2 of what one pays at a regular grocery store.

Does that answer your question? Of course there are those who really do not care I am sure and that is their choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers