U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 07:08 AM

2,583 posts, read 1,830,160 times

Advertisements

My wife and I are looking to downsize. Since I'm still working, I don't want to find a place too far away from work.

We found a neighborhood roughly 1 mile south of the big quarry off wagon wheel road (only about a 10 min drive from where we now live ) and google satellite also shows a major chicken growing operation in that vicinity.

My question is: what would be a safe distance to be from either of those operations? I already know that I could probably hear the explosions from the quarry, but would there be much to worry about from the chicken farm too? What about dust or particulate concerns?

Our current house is about 2.5 miles away from the place where all the concerts happen in Rogers and we can just barely hear the louder concerts.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or