Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 04:48 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,869,325 times

Advertisements

Let's say you live in Fayetteville and you want to go to see a college football game...is it impossible to get tickets or is it something easy for the locals to be a part of? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 04:56 PM

529 posts, read 1,650,280 times
It depends on who the Razorbacks are playing. If it's a big rival it's hard to get tickets but some of lesser rivals it's fairly easy. There does always seem to be scalpers. Just depends on what you're willing to spend.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:12 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,357,743 times
Go to arkansasrazorbacks.com. They usually have a near-sell out, but it is possible to get ticket sto most games the week prior. You will be sitting so high that you have to dodge a satellite on occasion, but you will be there.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:54 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,909,291 times
They way they played the last 2 games, it will be easy to get tickets for the rest of the season.

In all of my years going to games in Fayetteville and LR, I have never failed to see people selling tickets on the sidewalk before the game.

Old 09-27-2009, 07:06 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
They way they played the last 2 games, it will be easy to get tickets for the rest of the season.

In all of my years going to games in Fayetteville and LR, I have never failed to see people selling tickets on the sidewalk before the game.
this seems to be the case with any sporting event. We went to the Orange Bowl one year and people were scouting tickets even for that. It was going to be a top game btw, which it was. Co beat Nortre Dame in the last couple of minutes. Bet you don't know who we were routing for???

Nita

Old 09-27-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post

OMG! I cant believe they lost the the #3 team in the country at their place. We are doomed!!!1!

Perspective, people. Alabama is a national championship contender that has lost two games in their last, what, 15?

Old 09-27-2009, 08:58 AM

138 posts, read 409,875 times
I agree Dr. Foosball. Hogs were playing great defense until everyone had brain farts and forgot how to tackle. I like where petrino has the program headed. I had no delusions about us beating Bama this year.

Regarding another AR college team, my UCA Bears are looking great this year. Anyone in the Central AR area should make it to a UCA game. They have a great tailgating area and good crowds at the games.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:38 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,869,325 times
thanks for the responses just curious, how much are tickets?

Old 09-27-2009, 10:41 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Foosball View Post
OMG! I cant believe they lost the the #3 team in the country at their place. We are doomed!!!1!

Perspective, people. Alabama is a national championship contender that has lost two games in their last, what, 15?
I didn't expect them to win, but didn't expect the to get beat quite that bad. At least they didn't have 16 penalties this time. They had plenty but it was a little better plus I think a few calls were a little subject!!!

I guess I am so depressed cause as I mentioned I have several fav teams that are sucking right now. USC lost to Wash last week,what was that all about? I won't even mention my alma mater, omg!!! they will do good to win one game. Then there is CO, my dad's alma mater and my first college. I could go on and on..

Nita

Nita

Old 09-27-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
thanks for the responses just curious, how much are tickets?
The cheap seats are $45.

Here is the link to buy single-game tickets to the remaining home games. Notice that the Mississippi State game is in Little Rock, not Fayetteville.

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers