Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghike View Post
Hello. Just wondering if you made this move and if you have been happy? Also possibly making a move and would prefer to live in Fayetteville than Bentonville. Any advice, thoughts, etc. would be appreciated!
you might want to try and send her a PM in case she isn't reading the NWA board anymore..Give it a try..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 08:01 AM

100 posts, read 164,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghike View Post
Hello. Just wondering if you made this move and if you have been happy? Also possibly making a move and would prefer to live in Fayetteville than Bentonville. Any advice, thoughts, etc. would be appreciated!
I've recently moved to NWA for work and commute from Fayetteville to Bentonville. The commute is not too bad if you leave around 7AM or after 8, otherwise the traffic is bumper to bumper the entire way and takes anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. If you leave between 4:30-5PM you should be okay, anything between 5-6PM will be mostly bumper to bumper, slow moving traffic.

Overall, I'm glad I picked Fayetteville. It is a great little college town.

Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 PM

291 posts, read 377,586 times
I lived in Fayetteville and had to be at work at 8:30 in Bentonville. I could count on 45 minutes at least in the morning. When I got off at 5:30 It took me right at an hour to get home.If there is a wreck you could be a total stand still for quite some time. Now If I were to jump my car at a random time( say 10am)- it would take me 20/25 minutes.

Old 06-01-2013, 02:01 PM

5 posts, read 10,180 times
Be careful currently I live in Fayetteville and had to make an orientation to Bentonville @ 8 a.m. During weekend it took me only half an hour to get there and it took me an hour during weekday. I don't drive slow or anything just 540 is pretty crowded there might be other main streets oh and its a two line freeway which makes it more difficult and people driving here do not signal so watch out for that. But Bentonville has some nice apartments so you should look into there but Dickson does have pubs, restaurant, bar row. But there are alot of college age kids or younger out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers