U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Fine Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2018, 08:03 PM

13,365 posts, read 4,273,612 times

Advertisements

I happen to be the world's leading authority on Leonardo Da Vinci, but how does one go about teaching the great secrets of Da Vinci when just the mention of Da Vinci may make a person look a little silly? When looking at a Da Vinci, you are looking at a document of what he wrote and believed in a day and an age that he couldn't have told the truth of what he believed, but he left and relayed the truth in his paintings that are to be read like books.

How does one go about meeting the Da Vinci experts that have all the tools who look for the secret meanings? You can't just walk into the fine arts building and say,'' hey, I know all the secrets of Da Vinci, and I can show you how to read each painting.''

What Da Vinci left behind was sheer genius, and the world should be made aware of what he really did. I do have a knowledge about Da Vinci that has never been shown or seen by the world, and when it is shown and seen by all, it becomes a bit of a scary thing to look at and ponder, but who will believe it? Who would I tell?

I live around Houston and I have considered maybe going to a theology school, or an artist school, or to just Messianic preachers who would be able to follow what Da Vinci has done.

I am not looking to get rich or famous, but I would like to pass on what I know to future generations and what I know of Da Vinci is priceless to a person who studies the bible. Da Vinci was the greatest biblical teacher of all times except for Jesus himself, Da Vinci was the greatest teacher of parables and dark saying in the New Testament, and he has no equal. I would really like to meet some artists, or especially these so called Da Vinci experts who have all the tools in looking for hidden things because there is very much hidden within Da Vinci's paintings......

If somebody was writing a book on Da Vinci, they shouldn't even start unless they talked to me first.

What I know of Da Vinci is so shocking and so obvious once somebody knows what they are looking at, I would really like to see somebody make a short film about it, when the truth of Da Vinci is finally shown, people are going to have a different view of God altogether...............Maybe I will begin a New religion and call it,'' The Florentines.''

Da Vinci will teach a person more about the Bible than any other person who lived except for Jesus and a couple others, Da Vinci was a man who read the bible and who understood a secret language, and then he painted in this language......How and when will the world be able to figure this out?

There is STILL MAGIC IN THIS WORLD, there IS A MAGIC THAT IS SO unbelievable because everyone really believes that magic is dead, but to sit down and begin to read Da Vinci to other people, you can see the magic coming over their faces in disbelief of what their eyes are seeing. They see it but they can't believe something so obvious was so hidden. There is such magic in Da Vinci's paintings that when you continue looking, the magic comes over you so strong that you think God is about to come..........

I hope and pray for a day where everyone has been shown the truth of Da Vinci, I am kind of eccentric or weird or something, I have made up my mind not to say anything until I lose this job and this house, and then I will begin to show people..........I don't want to be famous, I am not looking to become rich, and so as long as I sit here saying nothing, maybe nothing will change. But now the owners of the place I work at, they are telling us that they are about to sell, and so I will be out of a house.......

The thing is, I have already made up my mind to share what I know of Da Vinci when this job is over, and there isn't much I can do about that, sorry. I mean, I wished I could wait longer, but it's not looking that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 08:32 PM

I would like to meet up with some graphic artists or whatever they are called, like a person who digitally paints the Mona Lisa but let it zoom in like an eagle is flying through the background looking at things close up that are shown far away in the painting. Like an eagle soaring over Noah's ark, and getting a close up of Jonah inside the mouth of a great fish, or a close up of the Olive tree in the garden of Eden, this Olive tree stands alone behind an L shaped rock fence, and beside it is a wall covered by a great vine. Get a close up of Pharaoh's golden chariot standing driverless in a dried up river. Let the Eagle fly over where mankind came from in the first place, and let there be a close up of Jesus driving a chariot through the sea with a chariot driver's helmet and an earring in his left ear symbolizing the voice of God. Let Mary be seen up close, and Jesus getting married dressed in blue looking at a bride dressed in white. All of these things and very many more things are in the Mona Lisa waiting for somebody to point them out, and the fact that the Mona Lisa is only one of 3 pictures that make up the first line in a 12 picture theme.

The Mona Lisa is also painted inside the painting of John the Baptist along with the Salvator Mundi being painted inside the painting of John the Baptist because the 3 are one.

Whoever looks at the Salvator Mundi painted in color to say that Da Vinci painted the Salvator Mundi is an idiot, Leonardo could not have put color in the Salvator Mundi, it is in black and white FROM THE FACT OF IT BEING A MIRROR IMAGE.

Whoever painted the Salvator Mundi have idiots sitting there looking at it as if it has some great meaning when in fact, it could not be painted with color and Da Vinci WOULD NOT HAVE PUT THOSE STUPID STARS IN THAT CRYSTAL BALL, IT IS OFFENSIVE!

Old 08-03-2018, 08:38 PM

I NEED FOR EVERYONE I KNOW TO SAY THAT Hannibal IS THE UNCHALLENGED AUTHORITY ON EVERYTHING DA VINCI

No, really, if there was a way that I could meet up with all those so called experts, every single one of them would be convinced that I know Da Vinci like nobody who has ever lived.

The difference being, is that a document has been presented and it is laying there like the declaration of independence and all these people are looking down on it and guessing what it says without being able to read the language it was written in, and I can read that language and show people what they are looking at........EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT DA VINCI HAS DONE, 500 YEARS HAVE PASSED AND NOBODY HAS SEEN IT YET, IT HAS NEVER BECOME COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

The world needs common knowledge about what Da Vinci did. The world is going to be extremely surprised if that day ever comes.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:47 PM

To any University I would trade all my secrets to obtain a doctorate of Symbology, yes, I know it doesn't exist, but I want to be the first Dr. of Symbology.

They can call me,'' Dr. Hannibal.''

If somebody is an artist here and they want to learn how to tell a story, you could learn a great deal from Da Vinci knowing what the eyes mean, knowing what the hands mean and so on, he tells us a story and with everyone he paints, he shows us whether they be good or evil.

Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM

7 posts, read 3,201 times
Go on brother.
I am fascinated with what you are talking about.
I am well versed in the Bible and the symbolism in the Bible, whether it be the 24 courses of priests the Spirit instructed Solomon to institute, or the Brazen Sea, or the 7 Torches, and how all that is found in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, and what those symbols mean and what they were pointing at.
I also have much I could show you and you would see lots of connections between that book and all the Old Testament, and you would see what it meant.
I also happen to be training myself at my own home style atelier to draw and paint classically.

I will check back frequently and see if u are interested to maybe exchange emails to talk further.
Or we could just continue on this thread.
But I just gotta hear what you have to say.

I am currently doing copies of master drawings, and da Vinci drawings are the subjects for most of my studies.

Please reply when you get a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Fine Arts
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or