U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona
 [Register]
Flagstaff-Sedona Coconino County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-23-2007, 10:49 AM

3 posts, read 12,183 times
Default Williams or Valle AZ

I have been looking at property in both these areas for a future move in a year or two and would like some information if anyone can share it. Sorry to be such a dunce about these things, but it will be the first time I buy land and then build later and not buy a house already built.

Most of the properties I have been looking at do not have electricity or phone service on site although they look like they're in an active development. My question is do you think that although they don't have these services currently that once the development is more active that they will have these services? If not, how do you get these services to your property?

The other thing I would like to know, I'm a paralegal/legal assistant and would I probably have to travel to Kingman or Flagstaff to find work?

Thanks for any help you gave share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2007, 06:51 PM

4 posts, read 7,054 times
hi. my hubby and i just bought property last week in valle. there is hardly anything right now but seems to be many things coming. we are planning 3 to five year relocation. we will go solar power but the area is having utilities put in. not so sure how long it will take. good luck and sorry to say i have no info. for you. i have been asking around myself and have not got any responces. have a great night, patti

Old 08-23-2007, 07:18 PM

1,408 posts, read 3,405,091 times
Just make sure you have a guaranteed supply of water in Williams because things are not always rosy at the water pumps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona