U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona
 [Register]
Flagstaff-Sedona Coconino County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 12:25 PM

1,643 posts, read 2,481,903 times
Quote:
Ditto. I have nothing against the Mexican people, just the ones coming here by breaking our laws. You throw the word "racist" around so that you feel good and make the appearance of being an intellect. Wonder who you will impress when you no longer have a say in this country? Go ahead, open the gates
I agree 100%! The census bureau is already saying by 2020, Caucasians will be a minority.

My hub is a medical professional and I hear the facts, not the BS the liberal media feeds us that is repeated by some troll on a forum. We are caring for illegals and turning our backs on Seniors are here legally and who have worked their whole life and paid taxes.

We have failed our elders as a society.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:18 PM

21,157 posts, read 26,038,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SedonaShadow View Post
Tsk, tsk, what vitriolic comments! Since Sedona is a tourist trap, the town would be doomed without the businesses hiring illegals. When I first moved here I noticed that little community in West Sedona and it was obvious that the powers that be in Sedona sanctioned the hiring of illegals. They are only a couple of blocks from city hall and the police department. Gee, has anyone ever noticed the absence of blacks in Sedona. Did someone use the term "racist" in this thread?
I call BS on that-------especially with the economy imploding as we speak.

Commuting from Cottonwood (which has much cheaper housing) is no strain.......especially if the business owners in Sedona were willing to pay $10 an hour.

Old 09-17-2008, 05:56 PM

1,643 posts, read 2,481,903 times
Who worked at those businesses before the the illegals wandered over the border?

I bet the businesses who do hire illegals do not figure into the equation what it costs to provide welfare benefits, medical care and education and housing to those illegals. If they just paid the few extra dollars and hired legal workers then none of us would would to pay the increased taxes to care for them.

Each time we pay for their medical care, drugs, treatments, education, housing,etc. we are taking away from Americans.

What people fail to remember is these people have broken the law. They are criminals and so are the business owners who hire them.

With our unemployment at the level that it is, I bet they can find "legal" workers who would be glad to work those jobs.

When the towns are filled with them and crime goes up and tourist quit coming, then who's fault is it?

Everyone that travels to Sedona that I know all comment on the "illegals" so if visitors notice it, I would think the cops that drive on by must notice it also. So then are they also breaking the law? Hmmm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona