U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 08:51 AM

12,135 posts, read 13,217,039 times

Advertisements

What he needs is an injection of the chemical cocktail.

This little POS made his choices. Now he needs to face the consequences of those choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Oh wow. Where is your compassion?! He's only 16! It that kind of life is all he's ever known, how could you expect him to be any different? He's not going to change unless he gets serious help and education! I know he murdered a human being. There is nothing worse on Earth!! But we need to remember, that even beneath all that hatred and anger that killed the cop, is a human being like the rest of us! And he needs love and compassion to change his ways! Most of all, he needs God! I'm praying that the Lord convicts him of his ways and shows him the path his life is on. I pray that he sends people around him who will show him the way of Christ and lead him to turn away from evil thug life style and repent of his ways and live holy. Even for a murderer, there is forgiveness by the father to come into the kingdom of God. I can't even imagine what the officer's poor family is going through. Lord help them in this horrible time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 08:55 AM

Sure Algia proposes that. That's the way they did it back home in the good ole days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
So you are proposing that SWAT go door to door and randomly kick in doors and do illegal searches for weapons with no probable cause or warrant to search?

These low lifes dont have a right to handle weapons, they are criminals and do it illegaly, why cant you understand that criminals dont follow the law???

You have the right to stop a criminal breaking into your home or attempting to assault you with a weapon, its called Floridas Castle Doctrine, you should read it. You also have the means to do it, its called the 2nd amendment, but I already know you wont read that. Its ironic that now you cry for rights when earlier you so quickly cast them aside. Interesting perspective you have on civil liberties.

Carry on my friend

Old 05-01-2011, 09:00 AM

The U.S.A. is my country. Which is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by algia View Post
...snip...
My country upon becoming free of communism, changed the name of the police force from Militia to Police... snip...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida