U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2014, 04:10 PM

10,576 posts, read 10,792,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
We all know the medical weed is a total joke and just an excuse to get it into the hands of weed heads.

Might as well start the new name the WEED HOUSE.

On one corner we will have the crack houses and the same weed head druggies type of people will be running the weed houses on the other corner.
I'm guessing you haven't read much on the medical studies of marijuana. Try not to be ignorant in this discussion

To start addressing your ignorant statement, you can do some homework and look up the drug marinol and get back to me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2014, 04:11 PM

10,576 posts, read 10,792,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
a small female would easily metabolize two beers, while THC will stay in her system for 4 or more days as has been pointed out
That doesn't mean it exerts its effect that entire time

Fyi, the medically approved appetite stimulant, marinol, can stay in the body for years. Doesn't mean it makes people hungry that entire time

Last edited by chopchop0; 01-25-2014 at 04:24 PM..

Old 01-25-2014, 04:50 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,391,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
I'm guessing you haven't read much on the medical studies of marijuana. Try not to be ignorant in this discussion

To start addressing your ignorant statement, you can do some homework and look up the drug marinol and get back to me

Sorry but I already did my research and you failed to read it or did not understand it.

Report back to me once you read and if you need help getting to those links I already provided.

Old 01-25-2014, 04:59 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,103,626 times
Can you imagine the roadways with these potheads behind the wheel? I'm outahere if it happens - but my money is it not being legalized anytime oon.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:13 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,391,089 times
Quote:
Can you imagine the roadways with these potheads behind the wheel? I'm outahere if it happens - but my money is it not being legalized anytime oon.
OMG I cannot imagine the true "potheads" on our roads.

These idiots will be driving high as a kite and killing even more people then their own brain cells.

Dont fall for the BS they need it for medical. Most of these potheads will need it to feel better and the medical issue wont go away until they can get even more.

We have illegals on our roads driving on the wrong side, cannot read English, we have drunks and druggies on our roads killing innocent people every day and now we might have to deal with weedheads too?

Old 01-25-2014, 05:28 PM

1,496 posts, read 1,424,597 times
Marijuana smoking causes short term memory loss, apathy, inappropriate appetite and short term memory loss, but I don't really care one way or the other cause I'm too hungry to argue about it right now and short term memory loss.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:31 PM

12,135 posts, read 13,203,256 times
I wasnt directly referring to what you posted that I felt was fantasy.

"Hooked on that stuff". Come now. It is not addictive. psychoactive properties does not indicate that psychological effects would be brought upon anyone.

I've been around people for most of my life who smoke marijuana. They are from all walks of life.
The only negative effect I have seen in any of them is a tendency to crave food after using weed and
to be very calm and relaxed. Should bus drivers, airline pilots and surgeons pass around a doobie before performing their duties? Of course not. Just as you wouldnt want to have any of them stopping off
at the local bar and have a couple of alcoholic drinks.

Denver CO is our nations testing ground. The Netherlands and Uruguay approve marijuana sale and use.
Once the U.S. goes further towards legalization I would be most of the world follows suite just as they did when America decided to outlaw it.

Quote:
Fantasize? My post have been linked to scientific websites studying marijuana -

BTW, even the THC metabolites (over 100 of them) have psychoactive properties - major safety concerns with that.....imagine bus drivers, airline pilots, surgeons hooked on that stuff and practicing their profession.

Bad news.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:36 PM

12,135 posts, read 13,203,256 times
"potheads" have been driving on the roads for decades. Its apparently a non issue. Alcohol is the drug that needs to be prohibited. Those alcoholics killing more than their own brain cells and their internal
organs.

I wouldnt be too concerned with it since it has been happening for decades but the governments finely have come to the conclusion that they are fighting a silly battle and that the economic benefits to their states will be huge.

Full legalization will allow the cops to concentrate on more serious matters than people smoking a PLANT.

QUOTE=Sunny-Days-in-Florida;33180008]OMG I cannot imagine the true "potheads" on our roads.

These idiots will be driving high as a kite and killing even more people then their own brain cells.

Dont fall for the BS they need it for medical. Most of these potheads will need it to feel better and the medical issue wont go away until they can get even more.

We have illegals on our roads driving on the wrong side, cannot read English, we have drunks and druggies on our roads killing innocent people every day and now we might have to deal with weedheads too?

[/quote]

Old 01-25-2014, 05:45 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,103,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Marijuana smoking causes short term memory loss, apathy, inappropriate appetite and short term memory loss, but I don't really care one way or the other cause I'm too hungry to argue about it right now and short term memory loss.
you might care once you see a car coming right at you and/or your family members.....

Crash in Collins Mississippi - YouTube

Old 01-25-2014, 06:26 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,912,854 times
I have to comment again.......

ADDICTED TO POT?

That high statistic comes from the amount of people in a drug rehabilitation program for marijuana.

WHY are they in the rehab program?

Because they got caught with a small amount of pot, and the judge says participate in this drug program and pay no fines and no jail time. It isnt because they are *actually* addicted to it. Another (hugely) inflated statistic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or