Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2011, 04:26 PM

9 posts, read 23,921 times

Advertisements

So.....the other day I was reading the Seventeen Magazine, and they showed that a college in Panama City, Florida was EXTREMELY hyper-sexual. They were talking about how they had frat parties, butt smacking and other sIutty stuff......I thought that the panhandle-Florida was conservative?? I know that college kids aren't going to be religious, but after seeing all those crazy and sex-crazed pictures of the college students, I'm kind of scared to move to Florida.

Can you please tell me a more non-hypersexual college in the panhandle (the more conservative part of FL)......I know the first thing that is going to come to your is the Christian college in Penscola.....please don't give me any Christian colleges.
please dont say all teens are like that, not all teens are sIutty and sex-crazed.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:55 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,822,968 times
It wasn't a college itself they were showing in PCB, it was college spring break season, which is essentially a meat market wherever you get large concentrations of 18-24 year olds.

If you want to stick with the Panhandle, University of West Florida is largely a generic second/third tier state college with a couple interesting specialty programs. Pensacola SC, NWFSC, Gulf Coast and such are all generic community colleges with limited bachelor's programs, FSU typically heads up the party school lists, and Florida A&M has some issues (If you want a historically black school, you can do better elsewhere. FAMU is just a mess on a lot of levels.).

Hidden gem of the Florida university system is New College in Sarasota. My understanding is that it's pretty liberal, but it doesn't have the party school atmosphere of the big state universities. (And it's academically rigorous enough that most students' study habits are going to cut into their bar time)

Old 03-01-2011, 06:04 PM

5,014 posts, read 7,219,447 times
Why would "sex-crazed teenagers" scare you?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:45 PM

3,848 posts, read 9,319,497 times
If you're not looking for sex, simply tell the animals to back the hell up.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:16 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
I wish I knew of one. I'm already a couple of years older than most of the guys in my class and I just want to tell these horny little fools to not even waste their time with me! I date up not down lol

This results in me being celibate for a while, but I refuse to settle for dumb horny little boys. The college guys I have met suck, I don't wear make up to school or do much primping because I do not want attention from these creatures. These boys were raised poorly. They straight up stare at your **** and ass and then laugh with their little friends about how you looked pissed off when you realised they were grilling you. If I had a son I would raise his to respect women.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:04 AM

3,848 posts, read 9,319,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I wish I knew of one. I'm already a couple of years older than most of the guys in my class and I just want to tell these horny little fools to not even waste their time with me! I date up not down lol

This results in me being celibate for a while, but I refuse to settle for dumb horny little boys. The college guys I have met suck, I don't wear make up to school or do much primping because I do not want attention from these creatures. These boys were raised poorly. They straight up stare at your **** and ass and then laugh with their little friends about how you looked pissed off when you realised they were grilling you. If I had a son I would raise his to respect women.
Quit being so bitter, Pear.

Perhaps if everyone sucks, you're looking in the wrong places!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida