U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 07:06 AM

8,964 posts, read 6,228,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverfamga View Post
I do have one request and that is that you pray for us to make it all the way through this and for our financial stability because one thing I do know is prayer does work and especially in nunbers

I agree completely.

My offer still stands- I will buy you a tank of gas if you have no other way to get to/from work, to GA, etc. I like to help people in need. I bought a family of 5 food and diapers a few weeks ago and felt so good about doing it.

Glad things are looking up for y'all and let us know how things are going ok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2014, 12:52 PM

61 posts, read 150,629 times
I am still considering the move back as the realization that we will be stuck in the motel cycle and that's no way to live either. But regardless getting to and from work is a big priority and once we used his check to cover motel expenses we are penny less. Your help is such a blessing and I will take you up on it. I'm going to private msg u my contact info so maybe we can meet up locally.

Old 03-29-2014, 12:56 PM

Its not letting me direct message you? Idk if its because I'm on a phone not PC or what I sent friend request maybe that will help.

You can email me riverafamilygeorgia@gmail.com and I'll give you my phone number. I don't want to put it on the public forum and once u email me I'll edit this post and remove my email.

Old 03-29-2014, 01:00 PM

I sent a direct msg I hope it went through I hope I did it right

Old 03-29-2014, 01:22 PM

I also want to say the good you are doing by helping people really does make a difference.

Old 03-29-2014, 02:40 PM

riverfamga,

i will help you- but since it's 2014- i have to be very precautious. and i hope that you would do the same thing. we all need to be careful in this crazy world. i will purchase a gas card for you. if you send me an address i will send it.

i hope you understand- but after giving it some thought- i'm not willing to just meet someone i dont know just anywhere, thus the idea to get a gas card and mailing it to you is probably the better option.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:46 PM

I understand! I have a mailing box at the ups store in celebration off 192 You can mail it there or drop it off there I'll direct message you my info unless you are open to the idea of meeting at a gas station in the open. Did you get my direct message? I sent my phone number if you could call me or text me that would be good so I can give you my info....if not you can email me and I'll email you my phone number.. You can also drop it off at the front desk of the motel I'm at so you don't have to meet me in person ? I understand its a crazy world and I have to be cautious as do you but there are a couple ways to do it safely without waiting on postal service (stuff gets lost in mail a lot) I even have a prepaid card that can be replenished on the phone or online. If we could speak in private not on the open board that would be best so I can protect my personal info from the public and you can do the same

Old 03-29-2014, 03:53 PM

Maybe once you can speak to me on the phone you can see I'm real and we could meet in a very public place gas station or even in front of police station I could just use it and since it a weekend the mail wouldn't even go out until Monday.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverfamga View Post
Maybe once you can speak to me on the phone you can see I'm real and we could meet in a very public place gas station or even in front of police station I could just use it and since it a weekend the mail wouldn't even go out until Monday.

I'm willing to help you b/c I truly feel like you are in need, however, I'm not going to be able to get it out tomorrow. Sorry.I've got a lot going on this weekend.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:54 PM

Ok I understand.. i really do appreciate it ..If you could email me and I can give you specific contact info and mailing if needed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or