U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 05:19 PM

34,242 posts, read 41,261,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulFrank View Post
Sunny,
That is so wonderful...we are probably not too far away from each other....cool!
I think in the excitement Sunny has forgotten to tell us where in Florida she will be moving to..

Old 07-07-2011, 05:38 PM

2,903 posts, read 10,912,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Thanks everyone.

For those who asked we are outside the Orlando area. ( due to the crazy death threats sent to me and my family via dm from some crazy people who post in the political forum I wont post the location

For those of you who missed it and are still asking, Sunny posted this a few posts back. Sad that a few crazies here spoil things and put some people in a defensive posture where they feel it is wise to keep some info vague. I too think it is smart that way.....

Just knowing that she is somewhere in Central Florida very happy is good enough for me. Now every time I am in Florida and see a happy person at a antique place or at Disney I'll wonder if it is Sunny!

Frank

Old 07-07-2011, 08:01 PM

3,633 posts, read 8,513,677 times
Death threats.... In the political forum..... Huh? Seriously.......

Old 07-07-2011, 08:38 PM

4,678 posts, read 8,492,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA70 View Post
You know... I come on here and, from time to time, post things that might be thought of to be negative or hateful towards a place but it's pretty damn lame to come onto a messageboard and give out death threats..

For all the people giving out these threats know, The person they're threatening could be FBI, CIA, or worse..

LAME.

I saw that she mentioned Webster. That's not too horrible of a place I guess, I almost bought land there a while back..

Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 PM

23,440 posts, read 31,638,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post
You know... I come on here and, from time to time, post things that might be thought of to be negative or hateful towards a place but it's pretty damn lame to come onto a messageboard and give out death threats..

For all the people giving out these threats know, The person they're threatening could be FBI, CIA, or worse..

LAME.

I saw that she mentioned Webster. That's not too horrible of a place I guess, I almost bought land there a while back..
I post on the political forum here all the time, and have gotten into more dust-ups than I care to mention on that particular forum.
I have never, ever gotten as much as a DM, let alone a death threat.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:09 PM

2,903 posts, read 10,912,747 times
Folks,
Let's keep this thread positive and on topic.
This one's all about Sunny's new life as a Floridian...

We are all looking forward to hearing more of her new adventures.....

Frank

Old 07-08-2011, 03:24 AM

11,501 posts, read 13,396,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA70 View Post

Yes, two death threats on me and even one nutcase went as far as mentioning my kids.
They were reported to the site owner and are gone and also were reported to the local police.
There are a few others who are getting death threats in that forum as well.

Anyway back to Florida.

We had a great day today despite the rain.

Almost done with everything so can finally take a break.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I post on the political forum here all the time, and have gotten into more dust-ups than I care to mention on that particular forum.
I have never, ever gotten as much as a DM, let alone a death threat.
You must not post a strong opinion on either side then because many have received them.

People get way out of hand.

Sad that I finally got to Florida and wanted to met up with some members here for lunch and a few kooks had to ruin it.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:29 AM

Quote:

LAME.

DO NOT buy land or live close to Webster. Not every nice at all.

I only go there for the huge flea market and leave.

Stay clear of Webster for living or owning land.

It is horrible in and around Webster.

But the flea market is a money maker for me and has been for more then 20 years.

Huge flea market that I really enjoy going to.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:33 AM

Quote:
I love Tampa, Frank.

I think it's the only place in Florida that I would relocate to. I grew up there and know it pretty well. I lived in other parts of the state but never really cared much for them.
I like the Gulf Coast very well, most cities we would take easily but we wanted to be able to be close to the beach, antiques and the attractions along with good schools and we found the perfect place and location for everything we enjoy.

Near Tampa was on our list and was at the top of the list for a very long time.

Hope you get back to Florida someday Ryan.

So far we really, really love the weather, the people, great food, etc.

We have not had a chance to get out and about yet but will be on the road to the ocean, antiques, Disney, Sea World etc. soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or