Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 08:43 PM

277 posts, read 373,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemed View Post
Dude, its just a blog, Don't let it get to you.

I don't let anything get to me, I just get tired of the same rattled individual doing the same thing, day in and day out. Fine, you hate living in Florida. Put a billboard up, we all know! I have been to the West Virginia, North Carolina, and California boards and there has not been near the negativity that exists towards Florida. The people from those respective boards state their discontent, explain further, state what they are going to do, and move on. Here, it seems like people are like that 50 something mother-in-law someone hates with their constant nagging and craziness.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustgetoutofflorida View Post
Oh what you want seconds now?
Seconds of what? More of "I hate Florida and they are nothing but a bunch of inbreds". Sure, why not? Since you have the floor, I will allow you to make the royal a$$ out of yourself. I do not need to provide you any guidance, you are doing a dandy job on your own.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:54 PM

174 posts, read 666,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireballFL View Post
Seconds of what? More of "I hate Florida and they are nothing but a bunch of inbreds". Sure, why not? Since you have the floor, I will allow you to make the royal a$$ out of yourself. I do not need to provide you any guidance, you are doing a dandy job on your own.
Sorry, sir, we are now all out of cheese.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:00 PM

2,141 posts, read 6,906,187 times
Quote:
I don't let anything get to me, I just get tired of the same rattled individual doing the same thing, day in and day out. Fine, you hate living in Florida. Put a billboard up, we all know! I have been to the West Virginia, North Carolina, and California boards and there has not been near the negativity that exists towards Florida. The people from those respective boards state their discontent, explain further, state what they are going to do, and move on. Here, it seems like people are like that 50 something mother-in-law someone hates with their constant nagging and craziness.
I have been here all my life and can tell you first hand people come to Florida thinking its more then what it is. Florida is in a mess right now. Alot of people are unhappy with it. It could be a bad investment, But for each it is what you make of it. But I can tell you this wont change the market or the negativity that exists towards Florida. People have to come here and find out for themselves.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:04 PM

2,141 posts, read 6,906,187 times
Quote:
Whoooa, inbreds ? don't make me pull out my banjo !

Old 08-18-2007, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Sorry, sir, we are now all out of cheese.
If I had a donkey icon, you would have earned it. Do the world a favor and move to Texas. Better yet, get there before Hurricane Dean arrives. I am sure Texas has gotten it's fair shakes of hurricanes lately and this one is not an exception.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I have been here all my life and can tell you first hand people come to Florida thinking its more then what it is. Florida is in a mess right now. Alot of people are unhappy with it. It could be a bad investment, But for each it is what you make of it. But I can tell you this wont change the market or the negativity that exists towards Florida. People have to come here and find out for themselves.
People come here as "investors" and that is the problem. You have provided a new light on all of this. I am dropping it. It is obvious that the people that are complaining the loudest are the ones that have lost quite a bit of money. Thank God, I am a renter.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Whoooa, inbreds ? don't make me pull out my banjo !
I know, seriously. If I would have said what I really thought about a few people that made this allusion towards Floridians, it would have had me banned from this board.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:14 PM

174 posts, read 666,581 times
Quote:
If I had a donkey icon, you would have earned it. Do the world a favor and move to Texas. Better yet, get there before Hurricane Dean arrives. I am sure Texas has gotten it's fair shakes of hurricanes lately and this one is not an exception.
Sorry, but not only are we out of cheese, we are now closed, ummmm maybe you should leave?

Old 08-18-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but not only are we out of cheese, we are now closed, ummmm maybe you should leave?
No, that is your job. You are moving elsewhere, remember? I am staying put. Maybe you should feed your children instead of sitting on here all night. Remember, the evil people are after them and they are all from Florida. The good people are from Texas and they will always protect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida