Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 12:40 AM

174 posts, read 664,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
I have read your past posts. You are a couple of fly by night apartment dwellers, you own nothing. Someone told you about Houston and you are ready to go there even though you have never even been there. Neither of you have jobs waiting and will probably stay till you fail again and go chasing the next carrot telling everybody how your husband is underpaid and you can't get a job. Lets not forget how you are abused by landlords as well. It is everybody else's fault. But, I wish you luck because I actually have been to Houston. One of the worst cities in the country in my opinion. Have a nice life and watch your back there, you think the crime is bad in Florida.
Ok, we owned a house on attitash lake in MA.....we have rented houses not apartments....can we help it if we pay rent and the losers let them go into forecloser (oh cause that's not a problem here) or landlords too cheap to fix stuff that should have been right in the first place, oh yeah my fault, or we are the only ones who rent before buying cause that's not a smart thing to do. Oh and my hubby does have a job in Houston, I don't. No I have never been to Houston, big deal we are secure. I never said I could not get a job, just not going to work my a$$ off for nothing in a loser state for a loser employer that I care nothing about.

I do not need to work and have not forced the issue, I have enjoyed staying home with my 4 year old working on his skills since his heart surgery at 6 months old because if you are a newborn and stuck in hospital beds for months you have no motor skills and there for delayed (but not severely). I did work for a year here and made over $30k but had to resign because my son who also has asthma could not breath properly because my landlord would not fix the AC and we had to move because the house was 85-95(in June, July and August) degrees last summer and all the other BS I have had to deal with. SORRY if I could not work and give him treatments at the same time, oh I am such a loser.

Did you get enough of my life or are you going to keep reading all my posts until you get the full picture. like putting the pieces of the puzzle.

How about this my present hubby is my second because my first beat me and tried to kill me, what else do you want to know, I will make my self and open book *******.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:50 AM

2,313 posts, read 3,157,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustgetoutofflorida View Post
Ok, we owned a house on attitash lake in MA.....we have rented houses not apartments....can we help it if we pay rent and the losers let them go into forecloser (oh cause that's not a problem here) or landlords too cheap to fix stuff that should have been right in the first place, oh yeah my fault, or we are the only ones who rent before buying cause that's not a smart thing to do. Oh and my hubby does have a job in Houston, I don't. No I have never been to Houston, big deal we are secure. I never said I could not get a job, just not going to work my a$$ off for nothing in a loser state for a loser employer that I care nothing about.

I do not need to work and have not forced the issue, I have enjoyed staying home with my 4 year old working on his skills since his heart surgery at 6 months old because if you are a newborn and stuck in hospital beds for months you have no motor skills and there for delayed (but not severely). I did work for a year here and made over $30k but had to resign because my son who also has asthma could not breath properly because my landlord would not fix the AC and we had to move because the house was 85-95(in June, July and August) degrees last summer and all the other BS I have had to deal with. SORRY if I could not work and give him treatments at the same time, oh I am such a loser.

Did you get enough of my life or are you going to keep reading all my posts until you get the full picture. like putting the pieces of the puzzle.

How about this my present hubby is my second because my first beat me and tried to kill me, what else do you want to know, I will make my self and open book *******.
You started this thread, now you don't like the way it's going. You and Houston deserve each other.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:11 AM

2,180 posts, read 5,407,216 times
mustgetoutofflorida, you claim to be a SAHM. Do you really want to teach your child to talk to others the way you have talked to some people in this thread? If you want to "vent", maybe you should lay off the attitude a bit, hmmm?

As for the question in your OP, I personally don't like Florida because it's overrated, flat, and expensive. I find nothing pretty about the state at all. And I couldn't afford to live there if I wanted to.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:23 AM

174 posts, read 664,243 times
Rob did you read them all? Mine started off nice until people started bashing my simple, honest comments. Yeah did get up set when called a welfare queen and apartment dweller. Of course you don't see that uncalled for though right? Typical male, stick together no matter what.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:17 AM

5,701 posts, read 24,087,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
I'll start. I don't like Floridas weather.
What type of weather do you like?

Old 08-17-2007, 05:40 AM

262 posts, read 934,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrico90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus
I'll start. I don't like Floridas weather.
What type of weather do you like?
Yeah, really. As opposed to what? Most of the country is hotter in summer, then in winter there are all the blizzards, ice-storms, etc. Ehh.

The only downside is the hurricanes, and they are a very major concern. But other states get hit as well - Texas, for instance. (And TX may be a target again next week, I guess time will tell.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida