Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2012, 05:11 PM

670 posts, read 1,277,674 times

Advertisements

Wow Spring Hillian! Wow. You have shown yourself to be a heartless soul. He probably didnt walk up to him and shoot immediately but imagine it were your son for one second, if you have one, or your relative. Be honest and fair with yourselves, all of you with political and racial motives for siding with Zimmerman. Spring Hillian, listen to the tapes of Zimmerman hunting that child down like a dog with his preconceived notions and sterotypes and assumptions that the kid was up to no good. That CHILD WAS WALKING HOME WHERE HE BELONGED AND WAS NOT BOTHERING ZIMMERMAN'S OVERGROWN ASS WHO WAS IN A CAR! DONT YOU THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT HE WAS AFRAID OF BEING FOLLOWED BY THIS ARMED MONSTER AND DEFENDED HIMSELF????? Did the child not have a right to defend himself against this 250 lb. male stalker? I wish some of you coud feel what this parent is feeling and take off your hateful, racist blinders. Your hearts are not clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
The end result is someone's child is dead. The question is what brought it to that point. I doubt Mr. Zimmerman just walked up to him and went pow pow you're dead.

Last edited by NALEXAND; 03-26-2012 at 05:49 PM..

Old 03-26-2012, 05:12 PM

Should you be shot in the face if you are fighting someone with your fist, most likely in self defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Wrong.

He only shot him AFTER the boy knocked him down and was beating him in the face.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:15 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,891,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEXAND View Post
That CHILD WAS WALKING HOME WHERE HE BELONGED AND WAS NOT BOTHERING ZIMMERMAN'S OVERGROWN ASS WHO WAS IN A CAR! DONT YOU THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT HE WAS AFRAID OF BEING FOLLOWED BY THIS ARMED MONSTER AND DEFENDED HIMSELF?????
How do you know where the kid was going ? How do you know what the kid was doing ? You know as much about this case as anyone else does, So why are you getting mad and telling people they're heartless ?

Old 03-26-2012, 05:31 PM

Yea, sounded like you were defending him to me. You are right, kids are murdered everyday. Not everyone will make headlines unfortunately. I wish a speedy punishment to all killers. I just hate to see a lack of sympathy or justice because of a persons skin color and that is what is happening. You and I both know that if this victim were not black, there would not be this divide in opinion about Zimmerman. People are hypocrites, bottom line because if their kids could take Trayvon's place in the grave, perhaps their hearts would work.

Oh and yea, he was a "kid"! A 17 year old K-I-D! Oh because he's black and 6'3 he doesnt get viewed as a kid? Oh, I get it. WHat is a white 14 year old that is 6'3? A kid or a man who deserves to be attacked by a grown suspecting man with a gun? I have seen some of the other hatefuls on here try not to give him the decency of being a child. So sad. Reminds me of when slaves were sold on the auction block and the potential sellers would judge the slave men by their teeth like they were horses. Jesus, forgive them all for they know not what they do. You created all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post
I'm not defending a "murderer" I'm waiting for all of the facts to come out.

For what it's worth, peoples children are murdered EVERY day in this country, why don't they get the media attention that this "kid" gets ?

Last edited by NALEXAND; 03-26-2012 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 03-26-2012, 05:33 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,891,120 times
Look at his twitter page...

much different looking now than the 3-5 year old picture they keep showing on the news..

https://twitter.com/#!/NO_LIMIT_*****

Old 03-26-2012, 05:40 PM

Because I heard the tapes, I read every article I could find, he was going back home with the Skittles he promised his cousin. I am angry because I am a mother of a son that this could have happened to. I am angry because he is dead and no one can bring him back to have a life. I am angry because he didnt deserve to die like that. I am angry because he was scared and no one was there to help him. I am angry because he was not bothering anyone. I am angry that people dont care that his mother misses her baby. I am angry that people dont care that he was killed like a dog in the street.

Quote:
How do you know where the kid was going ? How do you know what the kid was doing ? You know as much about this case as anyone else does, So why are you getting mad and telling people they're heartless ?

Old 03-26-2012, 05:44 PM

So what?! He's dead! What is your point TXRyan in posting this? Has anyone in your family ever been killed? Did you try to dig up dirt on them too after they died? Does this make you feel better in not having a heart?

Trayvon: RIP you are in a better place where no one can ever harm you again. We live in a cold, cold world but God sees it all. I will let him handle the heartless as I know he will.

Quote:
Look at his twitter page...

much different looking now than the 3-5 year old picture they keep showing on the news..

https://twitter.com/#!/NO_LIMIT_*****

Old 03-26-2012, 06:06 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,641,705 times
I just want to know where the rallies and news reports were when my friend got killed in Sanford years back.
Just walking down the street and a car rolled up on him, called him a racial slur and then shot him in the chest with a .357

Old 03-26-2012, 06:07 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,639,870 times
Quote:
I wonder how the course of this discussion is going to go once the facts as to what happened
in the moments prior to the shooting. There are two sides to every argument. How about the story that Martin decked Zimmerman with a single punch to the face and then climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered. That is the account Zimmerman gave police and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses according to law enforcement.

ABC News reported that Martin was staying in Sanford at the time because he'd been suspended from Krop High School in Miami after being found with an empty bag of marijuana.

Too many questions to be answered and so far only one side of the story is in the media.

While I do not agree that Zimmerman had any right to detain the kid, he may have had the right to use force to protect himself. Perhaps that is why he was not arrested.

Love how everybody second guesses authority (the Sanford Police Chief) when all they have
is one side of the story.

Lets let a jury decide. Not a bunch of riled up hate mongerers

Quote:
ABC News reported that Martin was staying in Sanford at the time because he'd been suspended from Krop High School in Miami after being found with an empty bag of marijuana.
What does that have to do with anything? So is Martin a bad kid because he was caught with marijuana? How do you know if he was framed or do you know how marijuana ended up in his possession. You don't realize it but you're doing the same thing you're chastising everyone else for. You don't know who attacked first. Did those witnesses see the entire incident from beginning to end or just showed up a minute later after the scuffle and went by what they saw at that moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
Let's let the police do their job and find out what happened, before we assume something.
If Zimmerman let the police do their job, this wouldn't be making headlines across the country.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:41 PM

What would be a good reason for an armed stranger to kill your child?

Quote:
The end result is someone's child is dead. The question is what brought it to that point. I doubt Mr. Zimmerman just walked up to him and went pow pow you're dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida