Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 02:23 AM

437 posts, read 544,814 times

Advertisements

I wish every trayvon supporter would leave Florida but sadly it's probably more likely that people with common sense will be the ones leaving. The ones that don't want to be killed in a race riot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 10:18 AM

591 posts, read 814,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffdano View Post
What exactly is your problem with Texas?

As a college student, where does all your wisdom come from?
Are you insinuating that I'm wise?

As an aside, one of the nicest compliments I've ever received in my life was from a fellow C-D poster who told me that my intellect far surpasses my years.

Old 07-20-2013, 10:56 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,570,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
Does anybody have any clues where George Zimmerman has been living at? Another state maybe?
Not sure but I bet he will move to Palm Beach County, we seem to have a magnet for attracting these types. The Long Island Lolita aka Amy Fisher moved to Wellington and changed her name..I have yet to see her in public but she would not be hard to miss..

Amy Fisher Shoots Over to Florida ... For Brand New Digs | TMZ.com

Rumor has it Casey Anthony is living here as well.

Report: Casey Anthony living in West Palm Beach area | www.palmbeachpost.com

Botox and plastic surgery is big here, I can see why there is an allure, they could easily get facial reconstruction to change their looks.

Why would Zimmerman move to another state that does not have a Stand your ground law, he will be living in fear and will surely be carrying at all times. I know I would..

Old 07-20-2013, 05:10 PM

14,799 posts, read 11,940,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Jumping involves more than one person. This was a one on one fight, and Zimmerman got his ass kicked. I mean I understand why he pulled the gun I mean Trayvon had a gun, or a knife. Oh wait... I think he should have been a man about it, and just excepted he got his as whooped. If I got beat up I would have taken it like a man. Its not like Trayvon was looking for Zimmerman the whole night if anything Zimmerman should have seen it coming and took proper precautions. Not shoot him in his heart because he cant fight.
Actually,according to the evidence, Trayvon did come after Zimmerman, punched him in the face,breaking his nose, knocking him to the ground and pounding Zimmerman's head into the concrete sidewalk. Just why do you think that Zimmerman should have "taken" this beating, till he lost consciousness, and let Trayvon finish him off? Of course we know that had that happened, it wouldn't have been a "racial" issue and the racemongers would never have become involved in the case.

No one will ever know exactly what happened that brought the gun into play during the time Trayvon was beating Zimmerman, whether Zimmerman pulled it out of his pocket, or what.But I'd bet anything that Zimmerman would not have used the gun if he had seen any other way out of getting beaten into a coma, or worse.

Old 07-20-2013, 07:37 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,076,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
How do you boycott an entire state?
Stop eating oranges?

Old 07-21-2013, 05:35 AM

2,054 posts, read 3,315,463 times
I'm boycotting talking to people that continually bring this up. It's over, there is a verdict, that is it. How many people are killed in this country every day? Unless something like this happens to a relative or a friend, why even get involved? It's OBVIOUSLY something the media continually (and continues) to play up in order to get people to watch their news programs, go to their websites, and read their newspapers so they can show them ads for products. It's about corporations making a buck off someone's death. I'm not a genius, but I'm smarter than that. I have a life, you know? I wish people would just learn to live their lives and go away concerning topics that they know nothing about. Unless someone was a witness or in the courtroom and heard every bit of evidence, why should I want to hear their opinions on something they know nothing about? There are people being killed every day by this government illegally, there are people starving themselves to death in a Cuban prison run by our government because they have been tortured and given no hope (people that have been charged with NO crimes). I am going to get riled up about someone that was shot in Florida? The other side of this desire of the media to get people to buy their products is that there is no longer a separation between corporations, the U.S. government and it's military. It's all the same people. They want to keep people distracted by "news" events like this so they won't focus on all the freedoms we have lost, and all the money they have stolen and misspent (our money by the way).

Well, as someone so truthfully put it, "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people".

Old 07-21-2013, 05:00 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,000,034 times
I'm not ragging on Florida, but I'm just compiling a list of facts:

-humid
-flat topography
-still allows smoking in bars
-can't buy/sell a bong
-still flies rebel flags

-And now the new one to the list...black game hunting. I see a Cabela's opening up there soon.

They ought to just call you all Missisippi with palm trees!

Old 07-21-2013, 05:11 PM

552 posts, read 716,408 times
Quote:

-humid
-flat topography
-can't buy/sell a bong
-still flies rebel flags

-And now the new one to the list...black game hunting. I see a Cabela's opening up there soon.

They ought to just call you all Missisippi with palm trees!
Im no liberal and was supporting Zimmerman, but you could make the case that Arizona is Mississippi with cacti, what with their immigration laws theyre trying to get passed and that sheriff that puts his prisoners in tents.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:18 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,622,737 times
can't we all like....just party together and get along?

Old 07-21-2013, 07:05 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,076,845 times
Quote:

-can't buy/sell a bong
Hypocrite much?

Quote:
-And now the new one to the list...black game hunting.
Given your bong comments, this one really doesn't surprise me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida