U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Tallrick-president?
Yes 23 67.65%
No 11 32.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-15-2007, 01:22 PM
 
8,376 posts, read 27,747,875 times
Reputation: 2362

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
The only reason I may seem "negative" is because I want Florida and the whole US to prosper, but out of control taxes and regulations that favor a few well-conencted entities are destroying innovation and setting up the economy for a terrible crash. While people were borrowing money to flip properties the monetary system continued to worsen. I want to see investment in infrastructure, and less government interference in the free market. Just imagine, if I didn't have to waste time fighting code enforcement and the tax assessor how much time could be spent on innovation?
Brilliance!!!!!!!!!!! The thing about your "negativity" is that is makes sense. Although I'm probably considered "positive" these are exactly my sentiments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
 
1,770 posts, read 7,469,476 times
Reputation: 484
I've always thought that Tallrick sounded more intelligent than the bulk of the posters here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 04:03 PM
 
944 posts, read 3,533,290 times
Reputation: 578
I would like to acknowledge myself as an early Tallrick supporter!

Should we remove Crist and replace him with Tallrick?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 04:07 PM
 
8,376 posts, read 27,747,875 times
Reputation: 2362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
I would like to acknowledge myself as an early Tallrick supporter!

Should we remove Crist and replace him with Tallrick?
Oh wow, I wasn't the first one!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 04:15 PM
 
Location: The Conterminous United States
22,553 posts, read 47,262,082 times
Reputation: 13387
Nope. I was going to mention that we've had this topic before.

Hmm, seems like an indication that he should run. Better than a "fact-finding" committee, in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 04:49 PM
 
Location: On my way to FLA baby !!
1,999 posts, read 1,255,762 times
Reputation: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemed View Post
Tallrick is like the Ron Paul of Florida when it comes to taxes. I would vote for him.
Sorry tallrick, if you even think that Ron Paul who is on some kinds of drug that makes you goofy, then you might be just like them, have no chance in hell to win.
If you want to win anything distance yourself from anything he thinks other then government spending money, all other options go away.................
I acutally hate to say this and it makes my eyes bleed but I would vote for Robinhood Clinton before I would vote for Ron Paul. He scares the crap out of me.

Step up to the plate Rick, let us know what you would do to fix it all in 4 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 05:22 PM
 
1,134 posts, read 3,623,654 times
Reputation: 652
Id break from the kommunist party to throw 'Rick a vote or two.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2007, 05:24 PM
 
Location: The Conterminous United States
22,553 posts, read 47,262,082 times
Reputation: 13387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
Sorry tallrick, if you even think that Ron Paul who is on some kinds of drug that makes you goofy, then you might be just like them, have no chance in hell to win.
If you want to win anything distance yourself from anything he thinks other then government spending money, all other options go away.................
I acutally hate to say this and it makes my eyes bleed but I would vote for Robinhood Clinton before I would vote for Ron Paul. He scares the crap out of me.

Step up to the plate Rick, let us know what you would do to fix it all in 4 years?
You think Ron Paul is for more government spending?

Philosophically, Paul has been called conservative, Constitutionalist, and libertarian. He advocates non-interventionist foreign policy, having voted against the Iraq War Resolution, but in favor of force against terrorists in Afghanistan. He favors withdrawal from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the United Nations; supports free trade, rejecting NAFTA as "managed trade"; and opposes amnesty and birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. Having pledged never to raise taxes, he has long advocated ending the federal income tax and reducing government spending by abolishing most federal agencies; he favors hard money and opposes the Federal Reserve. He also opposes the Patriot Act, the federal War on Drugs, and gun control.

You'd rather have Hilliwitch and her socialist programs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2007, 04:22 PM
 
Location: On my way to FLA baby !!
1,999 posts, read 1,255,762 times
Reputation: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
You think Ron Paul is for more government spending?

Philosophically, Paul has been called conservative, Constitutionalist, and libertarian. He advocates non-interventionist foreign policy, having voted against the Iraq War Resolution, but in favor of force against terrorists in Afghanistan. He favors withdrawal from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the United Nations; supports free trade, rejecting NAFTA as "managed trade"; and opposes amnesty and birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. Having pledged never to raise taxes, he has long advocated ending the federal income tax and reducing government spending by abolishing most federal agencies; he favors hard money and opposes the Federal Reserve. He also opposes the Patriot Act, the federal War on Drugs, and gun control.

You'd rather have Hilliwitch and her socialist programs?
Hey Hip, nah just teasing some. I would never do something so stupid to tax myself to death with a vote to Robinhood. I have never heard her called hilliwitch ( don't call her names, she is getting mad people are picking on her ) LOL......
No, I would never vote for more goverment doing anything so all my votes stay on the center to right side of the aisle because I do not like any of that sides beliefs or non moral beliefs whatso ever.

Ok Tallrick, so I will know, where are you on immigration, insurances, balancing the budget without raising taxes..., the HUGE trade deficit, our defense system, and some others I wont even touch because many will get uptight when I mention the immorals from that side of the aisle.

Hip, do you mean Hilli switch, as in switching positions everyday or what someone called her at McCains meeting the other day?

I call her Robinhood, steals from us workers and give it to the lazy asses who wont work.

Let me know Tallrick, I might right you in for Pres ! Because I sure cannot find anyone right now who is qualified to get my vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2007, 05:18 PM
 
Location: The Conterminous United States
22,553 posts, read 47,262,082 times
Reputation: 13387
Whew! You had me worried, Floridabound09!

Actually, I call her something worse than Hilliwitch. I substituted the "b" for a "w." This is a family forum!

I use to be a Democrat, but I never liked her, because years and years ago, when I was a stay-at-home-mom, she made some smart-mouthed comment about women that "stayed home and baked cookies."

I am just right to the center, myself, so in the spirit of this thread, "TallRick for President!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top