Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 08:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
I have read the thread. Admitted I skim over the more ignorant posts. You've made your dislike for Obama, liberals, democrats, minorities, gays, and immigrants very obvious. Your opinions seem so colored by your prejudices, it's hard to know what you actually think vs what is hyperbole put forth in an effort to shore up the ego. Most of what you write are insults with very little argument or substance.

Read my post here again.

Lots of facts, lots of substance that you love to ignore.

So what if I dislike gays and ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. You have the right to love them to death like I have the right to dislike them.

Here is another fact filled bit of info for you to chew on and maybe you can add something of substance instead of your repeat hatred of anyone who is not like you.

Crist lost 825,000 jobs while in office. No way in hell did 825,000 people lose their jobs because of the housing market itself. Sure many did, but Crist stood by and did nothing at all about it.

Then Obama promised in 2007 he would step in and save people from foreclosures so they can keep their homes. Never happened therefore you can lay blame where you wish.

Unemployment went from 3.5 ot 11.7

Scott has done something right and deserves credit to take Crist 11.7 and get it down to 6.5.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2013, 08:28 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,935,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Read my post here again.

Lots of facts, lots of substance that you love to ignore.

So what if I dislike gays and ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. You have the right to love them to death like I have the right to dislike them.

Here is another fact filled bit of info for you to chew on and maybe you can add something of substance instead of your repeat hatred of anyone who is not like you.

Crist lost 825,000 jobs while in office. No way in hell did 825,000 people lose their jobs because of the housing market itself. Sure many did, but Crist stood by and did nothing at all about it.

Then Obama promised in 2007 he would step in and save people from foreclosures so they can keep their homes. Never happened therefore you can lay blame where you wish.

Unemployment went from 3.5 ot 11.7

Scott has done something right and deserves credit to take Crist 11.7 and get it down to 6.5.
Darling, I hate no one. I'm sorry that you do if you do (I indicated your dislike, you are the one who called ME a hater) because hate is a poison for the one who hates. Someone can disagree with me without hating me. It's easy to tell the difference, those who hate have a hard time seeing that difference though. I have levels of compassion you could never grasp.

What should Crist have done to keep those jobs from being lost? What has Scott specifically done to bring Those jobs back? I hear that argued everyday, yet no one seems to give the other side an acceptable answer. I wonder why that is?

You don't need to answer those for me, they are rhetorical and I'm probably not going to see the responses. Now before you threaten to send your husband to beat me up again (still chuckling over that one), I'll leave you and the others here to your pointless bickering. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

PS: I voted for McCain and I voted for Rock Scott. There go those ASSUMPTIONS on your part.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:29 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,654,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Sure you did. Turn the other cheek like so many do.

He and Michelle have spent tons of extra money for their own fun.

One night party time for the Obamas in NYC cost taxpayers millions.
I don't remember anything remotely close, and when I Googled it nothing came up. Please show a credible place where this is proved.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:02 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,833,444 times
Remember that from 2009-11, the Obama administration did a lot to prop up the Florida state budget under economic stimulus. While Scott made a great show of turning down the high speed rail money, he was more than glad to take very large sums in federal subsidy dollars for higher education and transportation. A former employer was getting 5% of their annual budget from those Obama dollars in 2009-10, and you can believe that helped when the state was otherwise cutting funding in that area.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:47 AM

2,054 posts, read 3,341,785 times
Scott's record on this is the same as his record was when he was running a health care business. He should be indicted. I'm not sure what to make of this guy concerning his motives, but his actions speak for themselves. He's a typical example of the "leaders" that Florida in infamous for. But whether or not he's indicted (he will be eventually, you can make book on it), he's outta there next term. Christie will win by a considerable margin, and he should.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:15 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,455,683 times
Please stick to the topic which is about Florida and Rick Scott. If you would like to discuss Rush or Obama please take it to the appropriate forum. Anything not related to Florida or Rick Scott will be deleted from this point forward in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: