Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 09:07 AM

116 posts, read 169,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
so you don't think there will be a spike/increase in DUI marijuana when the drug is legalized? you think that the current levels of use will remain about the same?

seriously flawed thinking - the numbers will be compounded because the drug will be readily available to everyone.
You are so cute, I just had to smile when I read the above comment, because it is glaringly obvious that you fully believe all of the nonsense created by the anti-freedom fear mongers and lack any real-world experience.

The roadways right now, as I am typing this are currently filled with people higher than the mighty Andean mountain Range driving around easily avoiding detection. You may not know this but please sit back and allow me to provide you with some education on this topic, people get pulled over by the police all of the time for breaking some sort of traffic law, and the police fail to notice that they are high on marijuana, so even if the amount of people driving around high on marijuana dramatically increases, nobody is going to notice. In fact, the only time police do notice when somebody is driving around high on marijuana, is actually when marijuana smoke is coming out of a vehicle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 09:44 AM

116 posts, read 169,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
LOL

There is a youtube video of the same people who were over the legal limit on alcohol and the same people who were STONED on marijuana and those who were stoned could not drive around a corner without taking out all of the cones. None high on weed could park the car, and none high could stop the car on the line.
Those over the limit on alcohol were able to pass all test other then one hit one cone.

Do not be fooled by this scam.

The weed heads believe they can fool the people into thinking this is only for medical marijuana when in fact is has NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDICAL AT ALL.

It will be consumed and probably paid for by us to relieve what medical issue? Most will be using it with the lie it is for a medical reason when in fact is will not be used for that at all.
You should know that all people who have knowledge of marijuana know your post is widely inaccurate nonsense.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:42 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,107,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutethemall View Post
how old r u ?

Old 02-12-2014, 02:53 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,107,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
See. Now that is a dumb driver. Or a troll. Either way. Yea not good.
no the ppl who are dumb are the ones passing me when I'm going 85-90 on the 874.... I only go past 100 if there in no traffic on the road....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida