U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:14 AM

5 posts, read 8,407 times

Advertisements

I live in Los Angeles, and have visited Palm Coast for over the past few years!..I make great money and to be honest,.. with the economy like it is we are paying over $4.00 for reg. gas.and over $ 4.00 for a half gallon of milk!! My point is everyone is just a paycheck away from being exactly where you say you will never be!!!!!!So, be careful casting stones!!!!! I hear people say "brush up on your skills," my husband is a physician, lawyer etc..!!!!! my point exactly!!! Listen!! of course your comfortable you are padded by your partner or husband so if you lost your jobs or got sick you would be taken care of ? right? So, be honest!!..I can feel the arrogance pouring out in your messages!!!!! Of course we should work hard retire by whatever age and live a good life ,..honesty integrity etc.. But, Dont tell others how they should life or where they should be at in there life!!!!!!!

PS...I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED TO FIND SO MANY RETIREES HAD AWFUL ATTITUDES YOU COULD SEE IT ON THERE FACES !!! I DON'T THINK THEY WANT KIDS IN PALM COAST,.. SOUNDS RIDICULOUS,....BUT, OTHERS HAVE NOTICED THE RUDENESS......YOU SAY HI THEY LOOK DOWN....I HOPE IM WRONG IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE !!!! LAST TIME I WAS THERE!!!.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 08:21 PM

200 posts, read 616,827 times
I teach Senior Citizens and Young Adults and all in between.... and I believe they are the nicest people ever! I guess it depends where you are and what is going on. Sure there may be some old grumps but they are everywhere. My students are like family to me and I love them.

I say hi to everyone I meet in the store - the checkout people - in fact I think 90% are extremely friendly, say hi back - some even stay and chat with me..... and that is why we moved here. People seem to be happy here - majority of them. Sure we hate to see all the growth coming in so much and so fast but then again that means more services, more shopping and so on. So with every good there is a bad and vise versa.

I am not retirement age and I feel fine here in Palm Coast. Been here since 1993 and feel like this is home!

As I stated before on this forum - "whatever floats your boat".....everyone has their own tastes.

Rentals? Do a google search and enter HOMES FOR RENT IN PALM COAST, FL you should find quite a lot to choose from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida