Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 05:25 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,720,608 times

Advertisements

After joined every political party there is available and flip flopping on almost everything Charlie can't even have a debate without a floor or table fan to keep himself cool.

I wonder if he would have forgotten about Global warming if the fan wasn't there and than to think it was a cooler night.
The fan was pointed on his lower body part and seems he was in flames...

Maybe his flip flopping as to do with something women deal with daily after a certain age which is hot flashes and maybe a good doctor can help Christ. It seems Morgan and Morgan needs to come to the rescue in a better way since Charlie works over there and Morgan already said that Scott will win and it was on tape last week and played over and over.

I have to feel sorry for Christ who seems to have a really hard time making up his mind something my kids could do at a young age.

Scott may have some flaws but at least he doesn't flip flop and his record so far is much better than what Christ ever showed so a fan is not helping Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2014, 06:07 AM

27,163 posts, read 43,847,941 times
Are you really casting stones at Crist (not Christ) as a Scott supporter...LOL. Not that it's at all surprising since the average middle class GOP supporter is still inexplicably under the impression the GOP Party is looking out for you. Lastly, Governor Weasel Face threw a hissy fit and didn't want to come out to the podium because Crist had a cooling fan. Who's the bigger *******....seriously!? I would be embarrassed to back such a thieving prima donna quite frankly.

Old 10-16-2014, 06:10 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,396,512 times
Let's see..attacking Charlie Crist because Rick Scott was too immature to go to his podium because of a small fan under Crist's podium...now that's chutzpah!

Old 10-16-2014, 07:29 AM

152 posts, read 221,572 times
chuckle- all politics is personal; is there actually a rule about no fans? uh and no hissy fits? silly

Old 10-16-2014, 08:18 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,744,120 times
Rick Scott has no fans.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:19 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,744,120 times
Rick Scott lost the debate before it started. No one should vote for someone who acts like a spoiled child.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:30 AM

734 posts, read 920,095 times
I'll take Crist's flopping self over Scott any day of the week.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:44 AM

910 posts, read 2,217,460 times
Scott just proved what an entitled jerk he is. With the polls so tight, how stupid of him to throw a hissy fit about a fan. And now he is claiming it was Crist who wouldn't come out. Add "liar" to the list of words that describe him. With the medicare fraud that his company was found guilty of, I don't know how the man ever got elected in the first place. I have only lived in Florida since June of 2013 so I don't know the full story behind this, but the man sure sounds like a crook to me.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:06 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,685,373 times
It's tragic this is what our options are.

I dont like either one of them. Crist is a fake and a phoney and Scott....well, I just dont like his ugly face.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:17 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
After joined every political party there is available and flip flopping on almost everything Charlie can't even have a debate without a floor or table fan to keep himself cool.

I wonder if he would have forgotten about Global warming if the fan wasn't there and than to think it was a cooler night.
The fan was pointed on his lower body part and seems he was in flames...

Maybe his flip flopping as to do with something women deal with daily after a certain age which is hot flashes and maybe a good doctor can help Christ. It seems Morgan and Morgan needs to come to the rescue in a better way since Charlie works over there and Morgan already said that Scott will win and it was on tape last week and played over and over.

I have to feel sorry for Christ who seems to have a really hard time making up his mind something my kids could do at a young age.

Scott may have some flaws but at least he doesn't flip flop and his record so far is much better than what Christ ever showed so a fan is not helping Christ.
Are you serious--please save your sanctimonious pity for Rick Scott as he needs it much more than Crist. Rick Scott has pandered and flip flopped over and over. Much of Scott's pandering and flip flops took place within a year of the upcoming election. Quelle surprise!

Rick Scott opposed Medicaid expansion before he supported it | PolitiFact Florida

Rick Scott opposed in-state tuition for DREAMers before he embraced it | PolitiFact Florida

Rick Scott changed the terms of his promise to create 700,000 jobs on top of natural growth, ad says | PolitiFact Florida

Rick Scott's budget flip flops | Tampa Bay Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida