Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2006, 03:14 PM

9 posts, read 25,318 times

Advertisements

i was thinking about working for brighthouse cable in orland..anyone here works for or ever worked for brighthouse before? hows the pay, company and benefits? ant suggestions for employment? i have worked at a cablecompany for 6 years in ny....

Old 05-03-2006, 08:31 AM

6 posts, read 40,806 times
Hey Jay1978( This T Patriot's wife, he asked me to respond he never has the time to look anymore ) I don't know what field you are looking into with Bright House. If you are wanting to go into telemarketing, you can more than likely get a job, if it is corporate then it will be harder. You would have to stay abreast by looking on their web site and seeing what positions are for hire. There isn't a huge turn over in engineering, accounting and computer systems. There have been people working for decades in corporate there. Cable is a tough and stressful business, but I am sure you know that too. They are conservative too with raises there as well but somehow we survived.
In the end when we left, my husband gained alot of experience there and earned respect from many who were higher up in corporate.

I read you saying you are single. If your not, sorry. Just wanted to point out that winter park is a good area for singles to live. I would take advantage of living close to work in a more progressive area. The burbs are for families.
Also over there close to you are a ton of apartments around Altamonte, Longwood too. We were put up in one while we transitioned. I wish we would have lived closer in too.

I would also tell you to get involved locally in some sort of newcomers club. Those can be good for people just moving in, you would be able to meet others and have something always to do.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida