U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 01:37 PM

1,626 posts, read 1,066,040 times

Advertisements

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs/...iew%202013.pdf

Just saying...

Old 04-19-2015, 02:48 PM

1,074 posts, read 636,966 times
he said Corona.......................again..

Old 04-19-2015, 07:13 PM

6 posts, read 4,416 times
I'm moving down in December. My wife and our 6 figures. Get ready, we'll be spending money.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:59 PM

499 posts, read 416,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Bell View Post
I'm moving down in December. My wife and our 6 figures. Get ready, we'll be spending money.
Good for you! I'm moving to Wellington on April 28th and counting the minutes until we arrive!

Old 04-19-2015, 08:47 PM

242 posts, read 264,929 times
Welcome Migrants to Florida. Just remember us locals were here long before you rolled in to town, and we will be here long after you leave!

Old 04-19-2015, 09:05 PM

8,964 posts, read 6,281,032 times
most already left.

Old 04-19-2015, 10:21 PM

242 posts, read 264,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
Most already left.
Sadly, yes, this is so true but I refuse to throw in the towel and leave my beautiful state like some abused animal. I will not be pushed out! When these yanks get all fussy with me, I respond right back with their own venom! Every day I find myself in some aggression situation where a pushy Northern Migrant Moron gives me the middle finger in traffic or starts an argument at Publix over some really small matter.

Just yesterday at Publix on 17th street this cocky Blowhard New Yorker was screaming at the cashier about the line was slow and back home in Manhattan all is better. I told the schumuck to go back home and he went nuts. I then told him lets go outside and handle this man to man the old fashioned way, then he shut up and left, walking out yelling at the Publix manager calling her a dumb redneck.

This is the kind of horrid behavior we have now in Florida thanks to all the Displaced North-easterners moving here. Like I said, you all can go back to where you came from -- we won't miss you!

Old 04-20-2015, 12:19 AM

8,071 posts, read 5,405,279 times
^^LOL, I don't think North Easterners are leaving Broward any time soon.

I did hear once in Ft Myers a North Easterner complain about how things were faster in New Hampshire. He was very annoying and obnoxious. Besides him, I have never encountered that behavior.

In NYC though I have seen a lot of rude behavior towards store clerks. It's horrible there. I don't know why they have to be so mean to those poor workers.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:22 AM

8,964 posts, read 6,281,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebn78 View Post
Sadly, yes, this is so true but I refuse to throw in the towel and leave my beautiful state like some abused animal. I will not be pushed out! When these yanks get all fussy with me, I respond right back with their own venom! Every day I find myself in some aggression situation where a pushy Northern Migrant Moron gives me the middle finger in traffic or starts an argument at Publix over some really small matter.

Just yesterday at Publix on 17th street this cocky Blowhard New Yorker was screaming at the cashier about the line was slow and back home in Manhattan all is better. I told the schumuck to go back home and he went nuts. I then told him lets go outside and handle this man to man the old fashioned way, then he shut up and left, walking out yelling at the Publix manager calling her a dumb redneck.

This is the kind of horrid behavior we have now in Florida thanks to all the Displaced North-easterners moving here. Like I said, you all can go back to where you came from -- we won't miss you!

I've seen that before. A guy from (the same place you mentioned above) was yelling at a cashier because they wouldnt take his EXPIRED coupon. He was saying this and that about where he's from, etc. like it matters where you're from,... are we supposed to bow down because you're from somewhere else? Was SUPER annoying.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:10 AM

15,221 posts, read 31,201,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebn78 View Post

Sad to say I see/hear that here in Sarasota, too.... mostly at the Publix (and other)stores in a certain "more elite" section of town. And mostly during high snowbird season. But I mostly shop at other stores now and have been fortunate to avoid it this year. I often shop in "Bradentucky" where you will NEVER encounter that. LOL

People who are rude like that should be KICKED OUT of whatever establishment they are in and told never to return.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida