Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2015, 05:01 PM

1 posts, read 780 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I am looking for some information on Panama City or even Jacksonville fl. My family has moved down there and are wanting me to come down there as well from WI but have a few questions.

1st do the post offices allow for parcel drop off with postage printed on them as I own a ecommerce business, I tried to call but could not get through.

2nd do they deliver packages to your house or are they a pick up area.

3rd how easy is it to find a house rental for reasonable rent, I would need a 3 bedroom

4th would there be issues with having the eCommerce business out of the home if there are no customers or signage.

Thank you for any information would be most helpful, and its the same foe Jacksonville also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 11:19 AM

2,054 posts, read 3,341,785 times
I can't imagine that the questions you want answered about postal and eCommerce couldn't be found by a google search, or by calling the post office's 1 800 number. As for rents, I lived in Panama City years ago and the rents were "reasonable (depends on what you mean by reasonable). The Panama Beach area is more expensive than the mainland area. I moved from there quite rapidly because there's a reason that they call P.C. and Jacksonville the Redneck Riviera. Not for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida