Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 10:09 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,905,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
I don't respond to uninformed and incompetent people.
Unfortunately I do,talk about uninformed where is your proof, statistics, talk about incompetent. Come back with sustenance, your posts are a joke. Git to the backwoods is more like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
IMO, the new Middle Eastern born owner does not help the Jags at all.
-

What are you some kind of a bigot, he has put quite a bit in to the stadium and sought out better player personnel, is it because he is from Iran that bothers you, I am from Jacksonville originally and like the Jags, actually I like all of the Florida pro sports team. I think he is an okay owner but I don't let the color of his skin or nationality bother me.

Old 11-30-2015, 10:53 AM

301 posts, read 365,996 times
Again I don't respond to uninformed or incompetent people. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Git Her Done; 11-30-2015 at 11:10 AM..

Old 11-30-2015, 11:00 AM

26,826 posts, read 43,300,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
That is a bunch of crap, there are plenty of people with superfluous DI in Florida's major cities. If a team is having a bad year there are many who don't come to an already sold out stadium. There are a plethora of wealthy people from the Palm Beach to Miami area to support the Dolphins, Miami just has many other venues to attend if the mood strikes them going to SOBE and watch the game from there.
Sorry, I speak with facts versus preconceived BS. Clearly, there aren't plenty with money according to stats, which even while four years old aren't going to be much different currently, with zero to 3% increase in average wages over the past four years. Hover your mouse over the scatter graph attached in the link. Miami-Ft Lauderdale-West Palm Beach is well below the center line with on average $2200 a month left over after paying for housing. With utilities, car payments, car insurance, cell phone bills and groceries (to name a few) not included, it leaves precious little for expenses like pro sports events.

The U.S. Cities With the Most Leftover to Spend ... After Paying for Housing - CityLab

Old 11-30-2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Sorry, I speak with facts versus preconceived BS. Clearly, there aren't plenty with money according to stats, which even while four years old aren't going to be much different currently, with zero to 3% increase in average wages over the past four years. Hover your mouse over the scatter graph attached in the link. Miami-Ft Lauderdale-West Palm Beach is well below the center line with on average $2200 a month left over after paying for housing. With utilities, car payments, car insurance, cell phone bills and groceries (to name a few) not included, it leaves precious little for expenses like pro sports events.

The U.S. Cities With the Most Leftover to Spend ... After Paying for Housing - CityLab
You are correct Kyle. You are clearly in-the-know about many things Florida and we need more valued Members like you posting the truth over myth, and even the stupidity found in this thread. Have a good day, Kyle.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:26 AM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,332,699 times
Quote:
Again I don't respond to uninformed or incompetent people. Have a nice day.
Because you don't want to answer the real questions, such as the racist remark you made. OK, have a nice day!

Old 11-30-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
You are correct Kyle. You are clearly in-the-know about many things Florida and we need more valued Members like you posting the truth over myth, and even the stupidity found in this thread. Have a good day, Kyle.
Don't be hard on yourself Git her done, it will com to you

Old 11-30-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
There were a lot of Bucs fans at the game yesterday, even more than when I went to the Saints game a month ago.

I do think the point about the outdoor stuff is true. I simply wanted to get out of the house yesterday, but it was in the 40s and the ground was too soggy to really get outside, so I went to the Colts game just for something to do. In Tampa, I'd have a lot better options.
I agree, beautiful beach day or an ugly subsequent beating by another team, which one do I choose. Even a diehard fan would be heading for the beach as ugly as it has been for football in Florida pro sports.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:02 PM

2,747 posts, read 2,603,650 times
Why would anyone want to go to a game where there is nothing on the line? If your team isn't winning, not going to the playoffs, it may as well be a pre-season game. Who cares?

The Heat sell out every game. If the Dolphins, Jags, and Bucs started winning, people would go. Yeah, I was out on my waverunner yesterday, didn't even bother watching the Dolphins game.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post
Because you don't want to answer the real questions, such as the racist remark you made.
No, you are the Racist because you are baiting me and others to lower ourselves to your level of play. Like I said before you may be the most uninformed and incompetent person posting in this thread and I only respond to educated and enlightened people, like Kyle and many others, who know what they are talking. Have a good day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida