U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 07:07 PM

4,978 posts, read 7,270,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
Terrible news. One day in the very near future the state of Florida will be called North Cuba.
Oh yeah. Just u wait.
muahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 10:55 PM
PDF

11,386 posts, read 10,464,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Falcon View Post
What does this mean for Florida.
I thought you were the expert.

Old 12-06-2015, 11:02 PM

300 posts, read 255,952 times
I would like to know where Joey Falcon and Git Her Done's ancestry was originally from? I bet their ancestors were European decent. Technically, all Europeans are illegals as this land originally belonged to the Native American tribes. For Florida specifically, the Seminoles. Europeans stole their land and killed them with blood on their hands (that or forced migration). Lets not forget that they were also forced to live a lifestyle of a European including changing religion to Christianity.

Old 12-06-2015, 11:33 PM

34,241 posts, read 41,253,416 times
Illegal Cubans combined with all the illegal Mexicans the tens of thousands of Syrians on their way and of course all those dastardly snowbirds makes Florida sound like a place to be avoided.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:01 AM

5,784 posts, read 2,694,175 times
Quote:
What does this mean? Cubans under the "Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966" are considered "Political Refugees" so they are not "Illegals"!

From the article you posted above :

"Embraced as refugees from totalitarianism, Cubans have for 50 years enjoyed perks offered by the U.S. government to no other immigrant group. The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 includes the “wet-foot, dry-foot” rule, which essentially bestows U.S. residency and welfare benefits on any islander who touches American soil."

They are so horrible as "Cuban Immigrants" you have TWO of them running for the Presidency! Senators Marco Rubio & Ted Cruz!

Jambo? There is no such thing as a "Illegal" Cuban! and Syrian refugees aren't "illegals" either since they are a protected class who are vetted.

Do us a favor and turn off Faux Nooze!

Old 12-07-2015, 04:10 AM

34,241 posts, read 41,253,416 times
You apparently missed the satirical nature of the post Bob and we dont get FOX in my part of Canada and its not something i'd listen to if we did..

Old 12-07-2015, 04:43 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,042,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94buickcentury View Post
I would like to know where Joey Falcon and Git Her Done's ancestry was originally from? I bet their ancestors were European decent. Technically, all Europeans are illegals as this land originally belonged to the Native American tribes. For Florida specifically, the Seminoles. Europeans stole their land and killed them with blood on their hands (that or forced migration). Lets not forget that they were also forced to live a lifestyle of a European including changing religion to Christianity.

Old 12-07-2015, 04:57 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,042,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post

Fro they are a protected class who are vetted.
Right. Keep dreaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U1l5y2rkzA

Old 12-07-2015, 05:49 AM

11,316 posts, read 7,662,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness-is-close View Post
Cubans are good people. And much of Floridas prosperity is owed to that community. The more the merrier I say.
There are good and bad in every people, but for the most part Cuban's are family oriented and respectful and hard working people. They appreciate being in this country as opposed to others who take it for granted of want to destroy America.

Old 12-07-2015, 05:53 AM

11,316 posts, read 7,662,140 times
Quote:
I know. She thinks illegals are just great. They can live on both sides of her then, with 15 people per house.
I think you are confusing Cubans with people from other spanish speaking countries from south and central America and Mexico. I've never known one Cuban person that had more than one their immediate family living in their home, except for a family of 7, patents, 3 kids and the grandparents, yes, they are old school and still believe in taking care of their elderly family members not throwing them in a nursing home to discard them or letting them live alone and miserable.

and I've never heard of a Cuban illegal alien. Once they come here they can seek asylum and get a green card.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a billionaire raised by a Cuban father who adopted him

Bezos's mother Jacklyn was a teenager at the time of his birth. Her marriage to his father lasted a little more than a year. When Jeff was four, she remarried, to Miguel Bezos, a Cuban who immigrated to the United States alone when he was fifteen years old.

If you don't recognize the name, he's the founder and CEO of Amazon.

He went to high school in Miami and I'm sure he's very fond and appreciated of the Cuban people.

----------------------

and if you ever enjoyed a modern sitcom you have a Cuban man to thank for it,

Desi Arnaz created the 3 camera shoot sitcom, I'm sure you've heard of I Love Lucy.

Before that it was the Honeymooners which was shot with only one camera in mostly one room, and that was Jackie Gleason who loved Miami and died in Florida.

Last edited by LifeIsGood01; 12-07-2015 at 06:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or