U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 04:02 PM

6,085 posts, read 3,392,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
And I bet your rich wife controls the finances, and you have to ask her before making a big purchase?
He never brought the wife into this. He just mentioned dating the rich girlfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 07:29 PM

194 posts, read 178,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Work at a resort in Florida they are always hiring.
Actually that's a good idea for me to try while I figure out what I really want to do for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
You can always fall back on dating a rich women like I did, its a good gig if you can get it.
Lol! I'm female, so maybe I could seduce an old rich guy? Jk, I want to earn enough money to support myself and spoil my husband that I'll have someday.

Old 12-09-2015, 05:25 AM

6,085 posts, read 3,392,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatUsernameIsTaken View Post
Lol! I'm female, so maybe I could seduce an old rich guy? Jk, I want to earn enough money to support myself and spoil my husband that I'll have someday.
Well, if you're reasonably hot and can wear 6 inch heels there are a lot of old guys in Naples that will keep you supported, and if you play your cards right you won't have to do much for it.

Old 12-09-2015, 06:31 AM

9,556 posts, read 6,543,002 times
Quote:
And I bet your rich wife controls the finances, and you have to ask her before making a big purchase?
My wife and I make approximately the same amount, but I still let her control most finances, as she seems to be better at it. And most married men do have to communicate with their spouse before making big purchases.

Old 12-09-2015, 06:47 AM

21,137 posts, read 30,240,912 times
I would recommend looking at 2-year technical programs in the Allied Health occupations such as Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology, Cardiovascular Technology (Non-Invasive), Nuclear Medicine Technology, Radiation Therapy, Polysomnographic Technology, Radiology Technology or Respiratory Therapy as well as non-clinical areas such as Laboratory Technology or Medical Records Technology. All have excellent opportunity now and especially into the future as the overall age demographic gets older.

Clinical Laboratory Scientist/Technician | explorehealthcareers.org

Cardiovascular Technologist/Technician | explorehealthcareers.org

Neurodiagnostic Technologist | explorehealthcareers.org

Nuclear Medicine Technologist | explorehealthcareers.org

Medical Dosimetrist | explorehealthcareers.org

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer | explorehealthcareers.org

Respiratory Therapist | explorehealthcareers.org

Health Information Manager | explorehealthcareers.org

Radiologic Technologist | explorehealthcareers.org

Old 12-09-2015, 08:30 AM

2,131 posts, read 1,369,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
And most married men do have to communicate with their spouse before making big purchases.
I think this has more to do with income disparity than simply being married. At least I can't relate, I've come home and told my wife I bought an airplane, she says "cool, when are we going flying?" To me, that's a healthy relationship. We actually keep our finances totally separate and it works out wonderfully. We have never had a discussion, let alone an argument about money.

Old 12-09-2015, 03:30 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,136,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
I would recommend looking at 2-year technical programs in the Allied Health occupations such as Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology, Cardiovascular Technology (Non-Invasive), Nuclear Medicine Technology, Radiation Therapy, Polysomnographic Technology, Radiology Technology or Respiratory Therapy as well as non-clinical areas such as Laboratory Technology or Medical Records Technology. All have excellent opportunity now and especially into the future as the overall age demographic gets older.

Clinical Laboratory Scientist/Technician | explorehealthcareers.org

Cardiovascular Technologist/Technician | explorehealthcareers.org

Neurodiagnostic Technologist | explorehealthcareers.org

Nuclear Medicine Technologist | explorehealthcareers.org

Medical Dosimetrist | explorehealthcareers.org

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer | explorehealthcareers.org

Respiratory Therapist | explorehealthcareers.org

Health Information Manager | explorehealthcareers.org

Radiologic Technologist | explorehealthcareers.org

All worthy professions. Especially Resp Therapy, Cardiovascular, and Radiological Tech. Tough programs with a lot of information to learn. RT demand is down, from my understanding.

Old 12-09-2015, 03:48 PM

14,269 posts, read 15,870,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Takes a special kind to be a (good) nurse.
Too many (mostly women) go to nursing school because of the promise of good pay and job security, but then end up depressed or insane when they can't stand their actual job a few years later.
As a former hospital patient, I agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
I would recommend looking at 2-year technical programs in the Allied Health occupations .....
Yes, just what I was thinking.

Old 12-09-2015, 03:50 PM

4,925 posts, read 4,897,790 times
Quote:
No I do not, sorry you are jelly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or