U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 05:11 PM

1,338 posts, read 1,383,523 times

Advertisements

That is a rude but reasonable reaction to a governor who doesn't care about the citizens of Florida. Scotts use of state employees reminds me of the Virginia governor who was convicted of bribery. I guess he feels the best use of state employees are to act as a personal posse for Starbucks runs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2016, 06:23 PM

2,122 posts, read 1,363,527 times
For those who clearly don't know. The woman is an ex commissioner in Lake Worth. She also attended Newt's rally with no other goal than to disrupt and instigate people. She doesn't accomplish much in life, is an apologist for illegal immigrants, an admitted anarchist, radical left winger, and claimed she didn't respect the pledge of allegiance even as she held office.

She is an activist. A loud mouth, disruptive, and rude activist who nobody really seems to like very much. She is essentially a professional instigator.

She is poor, wants to be poor (she quit her job to live on the $14k commissioners salary), and gladly accepts all the free tax payer funded services she can. As you can see from the video, she is very distraught and loud about the fact that it became a tad bit harder to rip off taxpayers. She wants her entitlements!!!

Quite frankly, she is not the civilian hero you are trying to make her out to be.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:27 PM

893 posts, read 551,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
For those who clearly don't know. The woman is an ex commissioner in Lake Worth. She also attended Newt's rally with no other goal than to disrupt and instigate people. She doesn't accomplish much in life, is an apologist for illegal immigrants, an admitted anarchist, radical left winger, and claimed she didn't respect the pledge of allegiance even as she held office.

She is an activist. A loud mouth, disruptive, and rude activist who nobody really seems to like very much. She is essentially a professional instigator.

She is poor, wants to be poor (she quit her job to live on the $14k commissioners salary), and gladly accepts all the free tax payer funded services she can. As you can see from the video, she is very distraught and loud about the fact that it became a tad bit harder to rip off taxpayers. She wants her entitlements!!!

Quite frankly, she is not the civilian hero you are trying to make her out to be.
She is apparently not working either if she can disrupt all these political meetings. So I don't think she can lump herself with the "working man and women" of America either

Old 04-06-2016, 06:31 PM

2,122 posts, read 1,363,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majami View Post
She is apparently not working either if she can disrupt all these political meetings. So I don't think she can lump herself with the "working man and women" of America either
She's a "fighter" for the working man and woman. Like Bernie Sanders. They don't actually "work" or have any experience working, but gosh darnit, they are there to fight for those hard working folk.

It's a certain class of people who are utterly clueless about the real world, pure academia, who scream the loudest. This woman is a classic example.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:59 PM

18,069 posts, read 11,056,595 times
Quote:

There are a lot of retirees in Florida that get Medicare so they don't care about others who are unable to afford health coverage. They didn't pay for all the health coverage they receive. They depend on people like me who work and supplement the costs that pay for their health coverage.

So pardon me if I don't attack the woman who needs health coverage in place of the retiree who already gets far more health coverage than he ever paid into. And further, I have no respect for a governor who was fined hugely for...Medicare FRAUD. You guys really completed the circle by electing Rick Scott.

In fact, today’s typical Medicare beneficiary will have paid into the system just 13% to 41% of his or her expected Medicare consumption. The rest is funded by payroll taxes paid by today’s working Americans.

Forbes Welcome

Old 04-06-2016, 07:07 PM

5,787 posts, read 2,696,229 times
Quote:

Please provide links for all of the accusations you are rendering above.

Newt is just as much as a scumbag is Skeletor , who as Scott’s prior tenure as CEO of Columbia/HCA about a decade ago, the hospital company was fined $1.7 billion for Medicare fraud.
He pleaded the 5th. under oath 75 times.

So which do you despise more? A poor person (which you claim she is ) who has been disenfranchised by her Governor's policies or a wealthy Governor who won't respond to her?

Old 04-06-2016, 07:13 PM

6,851 posts, read 9,235,240 times
A self proclaimed anarchist is sitting in a liberals hangout sipping on a $7 cup of coffee, playing with her $1000 lap top using free wi-fi demanding from the governor, where's my free stuff and Medicaid.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:21 PM

18,069 posts, read 11,056,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
A self proclaimed anarchist is sitting in a liberals hangout sipping on a $7 cup of coffee, playing with her $1000 lap top using free wi-fi demanding from the governor, where's my free stuff and Medicaid.
While retirees are insulting her and any income tax she does pay would go toward their Medicare services. For all you know, she is looking for a job using their wifi because she cannot afford it. But I know retirees are receiving far far more in benefits than they paid in and I know our income taxes are paying for them and all they do is gloat.

I'll tell you what, Florida retirees, how about we calculate exactly what you contributed to Medicare and then cut you off when you've spent that. I'll even throw in interest. One hip surgery, maybe a heart bypass and you're done.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:35 PM

5,787 posts, read 2,696,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
#1: Please provide proof that she is "A self proclaimed anarchist" which really shouldn't matter since I thought all of our Elected officials should be able to address grievances by the elected populace & their Constituency?

#2: Starbucks is a "liberal" hangout? If "liberals" are poor how can they afford $7 for a cup of coffee & $1k lap tops? I'm sure a lot of Conservatives also like Starbucks too!

#3: I have already addressed the Medicaid issue that she was alluding to in a previous post so please scroll up.

#4: As many know "ObamaCare" is not "free" .

Old 04-06-2016, 08:19 PM

478 posts, read 893,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
You must be a Bill O'Reilly fan with the "I want free stuff, you are making it harder to get free stuff from the government, wah wah". quote.

I just saw her interviewed on a FOX news station in Gainesville were she claims that her outburst came from Gov. Skeletor signing one of the most strictest Abortion access Laws in Florida and she had a right to voice her opinion in public.

Also what was she disrupting?
Him being able to buy a expensive latte' @ Starbucks with probably some of the fraud money he received from defrauding Medicare?
The man is disgrace starting with rejecting the 900,000 + plus Floridians without health insurance who can't get on the state's Medicaid system because he has a problem with linking himself to anything Obama-related just like he rejected the $2.2 Billion dollars for high speed rail due to petty partisan politics.
Still pissed about that one.

I can't wait to see who the next governor is and hopefully Florida voters won't mess that up again. I'll watch from afar with a beer.

I hope he/she isn't worse than Fire Marshall Bill but the way things are going....

Last edited by HeartofFlorida; 04-06-2016 at 08:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida