U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2016, 02:07 PM

893 posts, read 552,436 times

Advertisements

Reminds me of so many posters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5n...&nohtml5=False

Old 04-12-2016, 02:41 PM

1,886 posts, read 1,287,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majami View Post
I just watched for a minute and couldn't do it anymore....He just sounds like he is bitter because he can't find a job. Lots of people can't find jobs in the states they are living in. Geeeeeez

Old 04-12-2016, 02:42 PM
PDF

11,386 posts, read 10,481,090 times
Florida is awesome! Best place ever!

Old 04-12-2016, 06:43 PM

499 posts, read 413,675 times
I won't even watch that crap! Who cares what some miserable loser(s) think? My husband and I are deliriously happy here and we know that this was the right move for our family. Will we feel differently in a few years? Maybe...and if we decide at that time to move somewhere else, that's what we'll do. There are many negative posters here, but whatever - they're entitled to their opinions. If I find their whining rants and constant complaining annoying, I simply employ the "ignore" feature. That is why the CD forum has those tools

Old 04-12-2016, 06:57 PM
PDF

11,386 posts, read 10,481,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromCTtoFL View Post
I won't even watch that crap! Who cares what some miserable loser(s) think? My husband and I are deliriously happy here and we know that this was the right move for our family. Will we feel differently in a few years? Maybe...and if we decide at that time to move somewhere else, that's what we'll do. There are many negative posters here, but whatever - they're entitled to their opinions. If I find their whining rants and constant complaining annoying, I simply employ the "ignore" feature. That is why the CD forum has those tools
There is no doubt that people can be happy in FL. However, there is a fine line between complaining about FL and being objective. It's not all or nothing.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:08 PM

1,886 posts, read 1,287,801 times
Quote:
So right my dear!!

Old 04-12-2016, 07:11 PM

893 posts, read 552,436 times
Quote:
It's hilarious and indicative of their true mindset, lol did you hear that guy? "Florida won't employ me"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or